Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 659
  1. #421
    You're getting such incredible stuff! I can't wait to come down and just 'graph the Twins for a couple days!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    You're getting such incredible stuff! I can't wait to come down and just 'graph the Twins for a couple days!
    Thank you. You will have a blast when you get here (Florida). The Twins play the Marlins on March 1st but I will be going to the Honda golf tourney that day. By the way, your boy (Edward Mujica) walked out on foot from the parking lot area and until I called him over to sign a few cards no one recognized him! I always just call him Eddie so people never know who he is - LOL.

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by lizard-jd View Post
    Thank you. You will have a blast when you get here (Florida). The Twins play the Marlins on March 1st but I will be going to the Honda golf tourney that day. By the way, your boy (Edward Mujica) walked out on foot from the parking lot area and until I called him over to sign a few cards no one recognized him! I always just call him Eddie so people never know who he is - LOL.
    Mujica seems like the man...shame he's not part of the "Bullpen Mafia" in Cleveland! Last year I got to spend a day 'graphing one of the Twins' practices. This year, I'll be down when games are going on, so I'm going to see them play a game (and 'graph) and then hopefully go and see who's left the next day when the travel to 'graph. Should be a blast!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

  4. #424
    Another good day at RDS.

    Did the Marlins first:
    Chone Figgins, his first day - also took pics with him.


    Henderson Alvarez
    , this dude can throw some heat!



    Christian Yelich


    Justin Ruggiano


    Cardinals:
    David Freese, did the pic below, the WS celebration pic & ROMLB (with 2008 WS MVP inscription)


    Joe Kelly, I really like this guy.


    Yadier Molina, signed ROMLB. This time I'm really done with getting more Yadis...

    Jose Oquendo, tough sig but promised to do my WS celebration pic today & he did.

    Taking the next two days off from graphing & will return to RDS on Sat.

  5. #425
    The Yelich futures game pic is amazing. Im trying to get a few of the futures pics signed they look awsome!
    "My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast." Harry Caray
    Hidden Content
    Collects: Cubs Topps Parallel sets
    TTM project 1987 Topps

  6. #426
    Those Cardinals ones are amazing, just glad I talk to most of those guys already or I'd be super jealous haha

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by J_A_S_Z View Post
    The Yelich futures game pic is amazing. Im trying to get a few of the futures pics signed they look awsome!
    Thanks, I got the image from Google asking for the high res option.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsy2323 View Post
    Those Cardinals ones are amazing, just glad I talk to most of those guys already or I'd be super jealous haha
    Thank you. I have graphed the Cards & Marlins during ST for a number of years and I would have to say that this year (so far!) they have been much more friendly. I think the Pujols effect is finally wearing off - LOL! The Cards are actually signing better than most of the Marlins scrubs - I can say that because they are still my Team & I purchased ST season tickets, again...

  8. #428
    Love these successes, especially the Ruggiano as he's one of my favorite non-Yankees. Wish he signed TTM haha.

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by lizard-jd View Post
    Thanks, I got the image from Google asking for the high res option.

    Thank you. I have graphed the Cards & Marlins during ST for a number of years and I would have to say that this year (so far!) they have been much more friendly. I think the Pujols effect is finally wearing off - LOL! The Cards are actually signing better than most of the Marlins scrubs - I can say that because they are still my Team & I purchased ST season tickets, again...
    All around great guys in the organization from my personal side that I'm aware of... very class acts from the Top (St Louis) all the way to the Low minor leagues. They love their fans!

    The only one you've gotten that I've been surprised about is Yadi.. Pujols seemed to be the one that was holding the nice part down ha
    Last edited by biggsy2323; 02-14-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsy2323 View Post
    All around great guys in the organization from my personal side that I'm aware of... very class acts from the Top (St Louis) all the way to the Low minor leagues. They love their fans!

    The only one you've gotten that I've been surprised about is Yadi.. Pujols seemed to be the one that was holding the nice part down ha
    Yadi has been "lighting it up" this year. It's true that most of the Cards are really nice, especially the ones who came up through the organization. DeWhitt (owner) & Mozeliak (GM) both went out of their way to sign my WS celebration pic this past week. Now Beltran, he's a different type bird & may have taken over for Pujols as the @#$*!&+ on the team - LOL!

Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •