Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff! LMK if you would be interested in taking a consignment for Ozzie Smith- I have an RC I need to get done!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff! LMK if you would be interested in taking a consignment for Ozzie Smith- I have an RC I need to get done!

Thank you. Sorry, I don't take consignments.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Got to RDS after the game started but hit the Marlins for a couple key ones. Since I already have all the Marlins, I mainly was getting pics with them after the game.

Tony Perez, hates signing 8x10s so I really had to work & talk him into it.

Mike Lowell, one of my all-time favorite Marlins players (read in the paper he was in camp today). Had him personalize an 8x10, sign one & took pics with him.

Jose Fernandez, the last 8x10 I had left.

Steve Cishek, signed a pic I took of him in the bullpen warming up.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

TTM today:

Randall McDaniel (CFHOF & Pro HOF), signed a CIC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not that you would send the RC but he signed some thru ST. I didn't send any this year because I took other gambles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM

Heisman Winners, added Jason White & Danny Wuerffel. I guess the cool thing about this pic is that there are only 58 living winners in this fraternity & this pic has 14 of them which is around 25% of them. One of my favorite collection pieces.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Golf today, went to the Honda Classic to watch but took a couple pics just in case.

Gary Woodland

Nicolas Colsaerts, unexpected Ryder Cup hero for Euros.

Pairing sheet, Lee Westwood (not a nice guy), Keegan Bradley (very nice guy), Hank Kuehne, David Duval (quiet but nice), Bob Estes, Stewart Cink, Mark Wilson & Rickey Fowler (very nice).
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-01-2013 at 07:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM Today:

Dustin Hoffman, signed 8x10 previously personalized by Jon Voight. Stoked about getting this back. I can't make out what he wrote but the lines he drew coming down from Voight's name likely has some meaning (?).

__________________________________________________ ___
    Honda Classic today:

Johnny Miller, signed pic previously signed by other members of the 1981 American Ryder Cup Team - most dominant team ever! Told me what time Nicklaus was coming by tomorrow if I wanted him to sign it too. Told him I can't make it tomorrow due to a ST baseball game ; ( - I know I can get Nicklaus another time.

Trevor Immelman, signed two 8x10s. Added him to my Masters flag pic.

Russell Henley, this dude can putt the sphere! He will be winning more tournaments in the future...

Kyle Stanley

Retief Goosen, had to get him on a pairing program when he walked right towards me.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM yesterday:

Jack Roush, had him personalize a pic of my Mustang GT.

__________________________________________________ __________
    ST at RDS yesterday:

Rafael Furcal, signed pic I took last year.

Jon Jay, signed 8x10 & my SI.

Mike Shanon, signed IC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RDS, Venezuela vs. Marlins. Never seen a group of MLBers sign so little as the Venezuela team that is loaded with super stars. I'm sure I probably did better than most & I only got a few...

Venezuelas flag, Coaches: Andres Galarraga, Luis Sojo,Wilson Alvares & Luis Dorante. Players: Ramon Hernandez, Ronald Belisario & Francisco Rodriguez (K-Rod).

Marco Scutaro, the MVP of NLCS.

Angel Hernandez, MLB umpire. Pic that I took last year when Boston came to RDS. Big Pappi is sitting on left in the dugout...

Marlins:
    Placido Polanco, he actually signed something...

Jake Marisnick

***Never saw the following big name players pick up a pen for the fans: Miguel Cabrera, Anibal Sanchez, Carlos Zambrano, Elvis Andrus, Asdrubal Cabrera, Pablo Sandoval, Omar Infante, Carlos Gonzalez & Martin Prado...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-06-2013 at 08:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on Tony Perez, that's a good looking pic. Really like the Heisman pic and the golf successes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome stuff as usual. your IP adventures have netted you some crazy amazing stuff. Nice to see the mustang picture show up signed. Guess you cant count on anything being "gone"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on Tony Perez, that's a good looking pic. Really like the Heisman pic and the golf successes.

Thank you - not likely to get anyone else besides Tony but. The Heisman pic is one of the favorite items I have!
    awesome stuff as usual. your IP adventures have netted you some crazy amazing stuff. Nice to see the mustang picture show up signed. Guess you cant count on anything being "gone"

Thanks, Rick. I didn't think the Roush was coming back. My buddy told me I should have sent Roush the glovebox door from my Mustang to have him sign it but I'm happy with what I got.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    RDS today Yankees vs Marlins. Ballpark was sold out but no Yankees players signed except Joe Girardi.

Went by the Cardinals side before the game started & found Lance Lynn. Had him sign a neat 8x10.

Marlins
    JP (Juan Pierre), told him I finally found a good pic of him in the new Marlins uniform. Told me he really liked the pic & had not seen it before. I have always said his sig looks better on the small BB cards than on the 8x10s. On the BB cards his sig is much tighter & smaller.

Adeiny Hechavarria & me, had him personalize a pic I took in the Marlins parking lot.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast