Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Wille McGee...you're killing me!

Willie is a pretty cool dude out there...

Cardinals
    Ozzie Smith, when he signed it he said, "all you need is Jennie Finch." I told him she was next...

Red Schoendienst, I took this pic on Tues. & he signed it today - he was talking to Matt Carpenter. I was thinking of getting Carpenter to sign it too but I changed my mind & just left Red on there...

Randy Niemann, had him sign a pic previously signed by Tim Tuefel of the 1986 WS Celebration. He's a Cardinals coach now.

Todd Worrell, I got him on an IC yesterday because I didn't have anything for him but he said he was coming back today. Before I showed him the pics I told him that I hope it wasn't too painful a memory. We had a great conversation about the play, the umpire & he loved the pics (signed both of them) - he is one big dude!

Eddie Mujica, my favorite. He loved that I put his favorite saying on the bat he's holding, "SUP GIRL".

Marlins, could have gotten dozens more but I had to hit the Cards...
    John Maine, 8x10.

Adeiny Hechavarria, 8x10.

***Placido Polanco was walking to the field without anyone asking him for a graph when a kid about 8 years old asked him to sign a ball & he blew off the kid. I would have to say that Placido is not a very pleasant person...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-21-2013 at 09:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Polanco and Pujols are best friends...

SCF Rewards
    Country

polanco and pujols are best friends...

exactly!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

****RDS but couldn't graph the Cardinals because they were having an intra-squad game in the actual stadium & "regular" fans couldn't get in.

Marlins
    Jack McKeon, 8x10. LOL - I thought he was going to jump out of his golf cart when I showed him the pic. He called some of the other coaches over to see the pic...

The Stantonator, took the pic on Mon. & asked him today to stay behind the fence so he could personalize it with what I wanted. The crowd wanted to know how I got him to do it. It's simple, he knows I'm not a dealer... You think he's a big dude?

Christian Yelich, love the uni in this pic!

Jose Fernandez, asked for a copy of pic.

Jake Marisnick, good prospect.

Steve Cishek, great guy!

Andrew Heaney, good prospect & 1st round pick.

***And Polanco was still blowing off little kids today - this guys a zeroooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    TTMs

Joe Kapp, signed a CIC & kept the one offered.

Joe Jacoby, signed multi-player 8x10 - will scan after a few more sigs.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Stanton is awesome, and I also like that Yelich, pretty cool that Stanton personalized it with what you asked for.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Heaney is still good about signing. Met him last year and he was super nice so I was surprised to see him personalizing with the last sig you got from him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Heaney is still good about signing. Met him last year and he was super nice so I was surprised to see him personalizing with the last sig you got from him.

My buddy was the one who got the personalized pic from Heaney for me last Sat. I was testing him today to see if he asked to personalize but he never did & he was very nice about signing. Besides Stanton, the main guy I wanted to get today was Marisnick. He was moving up with Toronto before the big trade that brought him to the Marlins - he's a little shy but seems like a very nice guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Stanton is awesome, and I also like that Yelich, pretty cool that Stanton personalized it with what you asked for.

The cool part about Stanton is that he actually stayed behind the fence like I had asked so that all the people waiting for him couldn't get to him until he finished my pic. After he finished, he ran back towards the clubhouse with people trying to hand him stuff to sign...

SCF Rewards
    Country

My buddy was the one who got the personalized pic from Heaney for me last Sat. I was testing him today to see if he asked to personalize but he never did & he was very nice about signing. Besides Stanton, the main guy I wanted to get today was Marisnick. He was moving up with Toronto before the big trade that brought him to the Marlins - he's a little shy but seems like a very nice guy.

Yeah, I like Marisnick. He struggled a bit last year after a breakout 2011 but he rebounded nicely in the AFL. Should be a solid player for the Marlins or whoever they trade him to once he gets good haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attended the 1st Grapefruit League game with the wife, Marlins vs. Cardinals. Wasn't going to graph but I told gysot I would try to get him a couple graphs (which I never do!). Got a few very nice surprise HOFers graphs...

Felo Ramirez, signed an 8x10 I've had for a while - the great Cuban radio announcer & HOFer. I had a feeling he would attend the 1st game & I got some great pics with him in the Marlins parking lot. My Dad used to listen to him when he was a "kid"!

Red Schoendienst, signed an 8x10. Went to get a beer, had my pics book & saw him in plain clothes walking by the food court - not a person recognized him - LOL!

Bill Parcells, the newly elected HOFer signed two 8x10s. I figured he would come to the game after I spoke to Ron Wolf the other day. Got him on another trip to the beer window...

Ron Wolf, signed a CIC & I gave him an extra. He always says I'm the only one whoever knows who he is but I know that if I see him, Parcells is somewhere around there...

Adron Chambers, found card on the ground, went to the field & had him sign it LOL...

Michael Wacha, signed a few items for me. Had him put the 1st round inscription on pic.

Oscar Taveras, signed a few items but my favorite is the pic below.

Justin Nicolino (Marlins), had him personalize a pic of him & me then had him sign the pic below.

__________________________________________________ ____
    TTM today
    Trent Green, signed 8x10 but it almost took 2 years to get it back...

Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast