Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

1 success today.
    Keith Lincoln signed my pic. There are hardly any good high res pics of him out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM successes today:

Randy Cross, signed my pic. It's been a while since I sent him something. Wonder if he will ever be nominated for the HOF?

Jim Kiick, signed a couple great pics I found. Another player that I haven't sent anything to in almost 4 years.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

A purchased little treasure. John Mackey, the great HOF TE for the Colts. Left us way too soon...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was out of town in Chicago for a week - what a great city! Had the following TTMs when I got home today.

First, the failure. Sent Jim Taylor a pic & $5 and he sent everything back in my SASE with a note asking for $50 (Wow!!!). Glad I got him several times a few years ago for free. See note below:

Dave"Boo" Ferriss signed two cool items & sent me a nice short TY note that he also signed.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Purchased a couple of pic of HOF'ers:

John Henry Johnson

"Bullet" Bill Dudley (He was a good TTM'er that I messed up by not sending to him years before he passed away!).
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 07-27-2012 at 02:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

$50 for Taylor now? Jeez...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

The Lincoln and Cross items look incredible. Congrats.

Chicago is awesome. Great city.

SCF Rewards
    Country

$50 for Taylor now? Jeez...

Yeah, a little too steep when you can get Bart Starr for $20...
    The Lincoln and Cross items look incredible. Congrats.

Chicago is awesome. Great city.

Thank you! I was ready to go see White Sox vs Brewers game but had to change plans...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

IP at RDS. Went to see Jupiter Hammerheads (Marlins) vs St Lucie Mets to catch the single A debut of Jose Fernandez - signed a pic. He was the 2011 1st round pick of the Marlins. He pitched a good game and is now 8-0 in his major league career. I think this guy is going to be lights out and will rise through the Marlins organization pretty quick.

Marcell Ozuna signed a CROLB. Another good Marlins OF prospect, can hit, plays killer defense, has a canon arm & can run.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 06-29-2012 at 07:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Ozuna. Saw him when he was with Greensboro last season and he's an absolute stud prospect, especially with his power.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great adds! i wish i had sent something Taylor's way before that $50 fee..oh well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Ozuna. Saw him when he was with Greensboro last season and he's an absolute stud prospect, especially with his power.

Thanks! No doubt about him being a "stud" player - he has all the tools!
    great adds! i wish i had sent something Taylor's way before that $50 fee..oh well

Yeah, either he really wants the money or he's trying to reduce his TTM requests...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

A couple of great b/w TTM pics came in today.

Mitch Kupchak signed pic with silver sharpie. I like that he's shooting over Larry Bird (he probably didn't do that very often - LOL!).

Andre Reed signed pic in black sharpie. I forgot where I found this pic but I loved getting him in mid-air!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats a great Reed photo.. nice job. Its also nice to see mr Kupchak doesnt sign the back of 8x10's, just cards. i think he's great returns!

Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast