Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

dude great stuff lately! that Lofton and Boggs look sweet, but that Dee Brown is one of the best ive seen in awhile.

Thank you, I really enjoyed those too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this week:

Dr. Chris Kraft signed two 8x10s. He's first NASA control room managers that I remember as a very young kid!

George Seifert signed a CIC (kept the other - don't know why?) & signed a SB Trophy pic. The CIC was delivered in a driving rain (the folder & CIC were slightly wet as you can see the top of the pic).

Dan Reeves personalized a cool b/w pic that I think coclarkson had also used previously. I put my usual "funky" name & logo on mine - LOL!

Scott Brooks signed two CICs. I like that he put his jersey number on the one of him as a player. He has a great team that will only get better.

Johnny Cox signed an old UK pic of him standing next to legend, Coach Adolph Rupp.

Cliff Hagan signed two 8x10s of his days at UK. Another of UKs best players to ever put on some "Chuck Taylors" (for those of you who remember!).

Chris Speier signed one of his days with the Expos.

Davey Johnson signed one of his days with the Braves. He is wearing one of my all-time favorite Atlanta uniforms.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 09-26-2012 at 04:26 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs from last Fri, Sat & today - gone the rest of the week.

Bob Talbot (Cubs), signed a nice b/w 8x10, a CIC & kept the one offered. He's getting up there in years.

Mike Renfro, finally got him to personalize my custom 8x10. He switched my first 8x10 with one of his so this time I sent two of mine so he could keep another one (which he did). LOL - geeez, I guess he likes this picture with my home made logo!

Timmy Smith, personalized my 8x10 (I included $5). Not much of a career but a hell of a Super Bowl!

Cameron Diaz, personalized two of my 8x10s. I'm glad she figured out that the sliver pen didn't show up too good on the first picture so she signed the 2nd one in black sharpie. The one signed in black is from one of the most funny scenes from "Something About Mary". LOL - who says blondes aren't smart?!?!?

Last edited by lizard-jd; 09-17-2012 at 04:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job on the Diaz!Its Cool she actually switched over to the black marker after seeing the silver one didn't work to well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great job on the Cameron Diaz- I always heard horror stories regarding her signing habits- nice get!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job on the Diaz!Its Cool she actually switched over to the black marker after seeing the silver one didn't work to well.

Great job on the Cameron Diaz- I always heard horror stories regarding her signing habits- nice get!

Thank you, guys! I wasn't sure these would come back signed but I'm glad I took a chance. It took 3 1/2 months to get them back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this past week.

Charlie Manuel, didn't sign my pic but sent a card that looks like it was signed with a blue sharpie. I looked at the card from all angles & it looks like the sig has been made over the card surface but who knows. Of course, I also got the usual Phillies "I'm too busy to sign every item sent" B.S.

Ralph "Putsy" Caballero, signed my 8x10 & included one of his own signed cards. Heck of a story about him being the youngest 3rd baseman, playing with the Whiz Kids & having his home wiped out by hurricane Katrina.

Manny Mota, signed two 8x10s. Too bad that all of the Dodger's coaches sign except Davey Lopes!

Caroline Wozniacki, signed my 8x10. Mailed from Monte-Carlo, Monoco and she paid for the difference in postage - very nice. No wonder her boyfriend, Rory McIlroy, always has a smile on his face!
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 09-22-2012 at 05:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Manny Mota! He has been a white whale for me...But still congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Manny Mota! He has been a white whale for me...But still congrats!

Have you sent to Dodgers Stadium? Man, he sent my pics back in like 9 days. I would try him again if I were you...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes that's the weird thing? Hmm ill just send another 8X10 and we will see

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast