Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Thank you!

RDS, the Cardinals destroyed the Marlins today. Wow, Buehrle gave up 5 runs...

Marlins - John Buck, Logan Morrison, Gaby Sanchez & Giancarlo "Mike" Stanton.

Finally, a TTM came in today
    Joe Ferguson, took almost a month.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

nice congrats on the TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yay!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys, I'm glad you're enjoying seeing some of the collection as much as I enjoy getting them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lizard- I Owe u a big thank you! I had a great time today. Got 16 autos which included mike Stanton on a ROMLB.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!.
    Lizard- I Owe u a big thank you! I had a great time today. Got 16 autos which included mike Stanton on a ROMLB.

No problem, glad you could get the graphs you wanted.

Today at RDS, Twins vs Marlins. Not alot of true MLB'ers out there except for the Marlins.

Hanley Ramirez (left) & Jose Reyes (right) on a Dominican Republic WBA hat. Kind of a neat sequence of how I got their sigs. Reyes was coming through the fence in front of me with Hanley walking right behind him. I asked Reyes to sign it and then asked him to hand it to Hanley who signed it too - way too cool!

Aaron Rowand, I figured I better get him to sign it before he gets cut. He's hitting only .045 for ST!

Josh Johnson, he enjoyed (he started laughing!)signing one of my "fun" custom pics. It's a washed out pic of the inside of the new Marlins ballpark except I put a pic of Josh & me on the jumbo screen - LOL! I'll get some others to sign it later in ST.

Ron Hassey, signed a pic of the "perfecto" he caught from Dennis Martinez. I'll get Dennis to sign it next.

No TTMs today...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still too jealous of your IP stuff...the Marlins have a ton of players that I like, especially LoMo, and you just keep racking with them; congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still too jealous of your IP stuff...the Marlins have a ton of players that I like, especially LoMo, and you just keep racking with them; congrats!

They are a great signing team IP. Trust me, I could get tons more stuff signed if I wanted. Whenever I come up with a special pic, I'll try to get it signed. Otherwise, I really just go because I enjoy seeing them play the game. That's why I only get 2-3 items signed when I go. I'm a ST season ticket holder with seats right directly besides the dugout. LoMo is probably one of the most generous guys on the team with his fans. All you have to do is call him over & he will sign anything you give him. You should send him something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hits keep coming for you my friend! epic stuff!

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast