I'm missing:

Regular Tour Autographs
    Billy Oatman
    Tony Reyes

Signature Moments
    Mika Koivuniemi

PBA Legends
    Glen "900" Allison

Only specialty card I have is the Billy Oatman Silver case topper.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2011 Topps Cognac Anniversary parallels,,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs.

I have all those cards along with 2 of the duals. Might be interested in ???? Let me know..

Perhaps provided I have something you need.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2011 Topps Cognac Anniversary parallels,,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs.

Any Auto's with Cowboy's or players from Alabama or Troy.......

Nothing on the Cowboys but you'd have to check the FB section of my tradepage as I don't follow college FB and don't know who played for Alabama or Troy.
    Hidden Content

I'm an Avid Bowler and Love the Old Cards and Legends. I've met some those of those guys and even bowled with a few. The Set is Awesome, I don't have a lot of the Autographs... This is all I have to this point.
    Bowling Autos.jpg

I have another complete set minus the 2 cut auto's. Let me know if you are interested. It is a fantasitc set!

I have busted 2 cases of this stuff and am disappointed those cuts must be next to impossible to pull. I also only got one mark roth auto out of 2 cases. awesome set though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12