Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Social issues overtake US politics

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I've never really understood why a lot of these are even issues that politicians need to spend time on especially given all of the economical issues we have. I know that they are popular because everyone has a stance on them even if they are all that into the political scene. That's why politicians like to use them to sway voters. Pretty much, bigger fish to fry even though I have my personal stances on each of the major issues.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Obama loves this because it turns eyes away from his failed economic policies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama loves this because it turns eyes away from his failed economic policies.

I am not defending Obama in any way but every politician does the same thing. They focused more on issues that would give them more votes instead of doing what they were selected for; doing a great public service and doing stuff that would really help society

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Catering to those who need more. Really no spending cuts. More government jobs with great pensions and benefits.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The government, instead, will demand that insurance companies be directly responsible for providing contraception.

alright, make someone else pay for you sexual practices!!! if you can't afford to buy your own rubbers, then maybe you shouldn't be having sex!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

alright, make someone else pay for you sexual practices!!! if you can't afford to buy your own rubbers, then maybe you shouldn't be having sex!!!

I have no problems with insurance companies providing birth control. I would rather have my taxes and or insurance premiums go to preventative measures than to pay for unwanted children or abortions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

true, but again we will not hold those accountable for their actions. why should we "know better" and leave them off the hook?

heck, i had to pay a quarter in the local gas station bathroom for my first condom, no one would buy me one!!!!

but i agree, rubbers are cheaper than abortions or welfare!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

This may be a stupid question but are you implying that contraception coverage includes rubbers? I have never heard of it applying to male contraception devices.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not sure that rubbers are covered with this. I've assumed it's more about the female birth control devices. I also don't have a problem with birth control being offered under insurance plans. I'm not sure how this is really an issue. I don't think this will cost the government and I it's not like people are being forced to use birth control unless they want to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast