Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just got updated this is finally shipping to me today...don't even ask the headache I've gone through with this...would have been better off just buying a case directly from ITG.

Anyhow, shipping today means I should have in hand on Friday, which I will turn around and ship out the same day. I will update all trades in the TM once packs have shipped...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Just got updated this is finally shipping to me today...don't even ask the headache I've gone through with this...would have been better off just buying a case directly from ITG.

Anyhow, shipping today means I should have in hand on Friday, which I will turn around and ship out the same day. I will update all trades in the TM once packs have shipped...
    Sounds good, can't wait to get these cards. Ha make sure your labels are dated properly. I must have a black cloud over me or something.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Finally! Boxes have arrived!
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Finally! Boxes have arrived!
    They shoulda thrown you some freebies for waiting. Annoying when orders get lost in today's age where everything is digital.
    Hidden Content

Eric Staal PC= 1791 different and counting
    Hidden Content

Can't wait to get my packs hoping for something worthy of the wait
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

got the packs in today thank you again Tony...i actually got a eric staal base :) a pc hit makes it all worth the wait
    Eric Staal PC= 1791 different and counting
    Hidden Content

Ah nice to see there coming in, where is mine. My house literally got no mail today. I hate that.
    Hopefully everyone who participated comes in this thread and shares their hits if any. Why not even share everything. I know I will cause it's fun.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fdp79 View Post
    got the packs in today thank you again Tony...i actually got a eric staal base :) a pc hit makes it all worth the wait

Any g/u or autos?

Got my six packs from the box 1 pre sale posting in this thread as its more active.

5 packs of base and 1 hit.

Can't see it to well but it has a nice thick seam that sticks out

Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast