Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: When to Resend

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Blargh's Items on eBay

When to Resend

Hello,
    At what point do you give up hope on a specific TTM, but not the signer, and resend another request?
    I have some TTMs out for over 4 months for players that I have been seeing steady returns. I was thinking 6 months is a good time frame before resending a TTM request that is MIA.
    How long do you guys wait?
    Hidden Content
    Home of the 1988-89 OPC Tribute Set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I would also say 6 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I sent to Robert Parish c/o his NC address a few years ago and didn't hear anything. I just recently tried him this year and got a success back within a month.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I usually wait a year. There have been about 5 times when I thought about re-sending when I saw other people getting their TTMs back & I thought I missed the boat. Then I got mine back in the next batch of returns a few months later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't set myself a date...if I see a guy is returning stuff like none other (or has been) that was sent after mine, I'll drop another one in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll usually give 4-6 months unless I see a said star get flooded with returns being sent back then I'll resend again

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I look to see if others who sent around me are getting them back and I have not. Should everyone around my request have gotten theirs and I have not then maybe month later is a good time to try again.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content