Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

McDonald's Cards Are Back in Montreal! (Trading/Selling Pack Info Added 2/17)

On the Habs' website they have this posted:

25-card team set produced by Upper Deck
    5 cards per pack for $1.49

This will actually be the first set by a licensed manufacturer showing Erik Cole in a Habs jersey.

If any of my friends in the Montreal area can pick me up either a full set or some sealed packs I would be greatly appreciative. Shoot me a PM and we can set up an arrangement.

Pic:

***IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING BUYING/SELLING/TRADING THESE CARDS ON SCF***

After some discussion with the staff, it has been decided that SCF will allow members to trade and buy/sell sealed packs of this limited-area-release product. As you are all aware SCF Rules normally restrict members from trading and selling sealed packs on the site due to ongoing concerns about pack searching. Even though this product does contain a limited chase element, that being the 1:260 pack gold parallels, it was felt that in order to get these cards to as many Canadiens fans and general collectors as possible we will lift the pack trading/selling rule on a one-time basis. While one can easily acquire a full team set on their own via trade/sale, we do understand the thrill of opening up the packs yourselves and of course hoping to hit that chase parallel.

All SCF Rules regarding trading/buying/selling apply, including all MSF restrictions.

We expect that our members who do have access to the sealed packs will conduct themselves with the high standard of integrity that makes SCF and its members the best on the Internet. If it is reported that re-sealed packs have been traded or sold, that member will face disciplinary action and the further trading/selling of the sealed packs will be immediately discontinued.
    Last edited by RGM81; 02-17-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Trading/Selling Sealed Pack Info Allowed
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ohhhhhh my word!!! I want some too!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wonder if theyre going to do this for other teams?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sapprules's Items on eBay

Nice. I live in Montreal. If any want sealed pack, shoot me a PM !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

why just montreal? Don't like it, stupid planning

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Beats me duder, I just learned about it last night by total coincidence looking up some disturbing stats about the Habs' season. Would be pretty cool if they did something similar in all 7 NHL Canadian cities.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It'd be cool if they just brought the cards back. Even when I didn't collect for 15 years I was still good for a few packs of McD's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

It'd be cool if they just brought the cards back. Even when I didn't collect for 15 years I was still good for a few packs of McD's.

+100

Everybody loves McDs hockey card season, and it was a huge letdown for them to stop.

Are there any chase cards in the Montreal set? like any rare autos or anything or just the 15 base cards?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It seems there may be gold parallels. I dunno if it'll be like the frenzy over 08-09 Gold /100 parallels, but one can hope if I pull a non-Carey/Josh version. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I wonder if I can get my relatives to pick me up some. The eBay market for these are going to hurt if I have to pick it up there. I doubt it will happen though.

Anyone in the Montreal area want to sell some packs they pick up, please drop me a line.
    Last edited by reoddai; 02-14-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast