Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just remember, bigger is better and little novelty pieces (bookmarks and such) aren't worth anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not sure if I posted this, but look out for LEGOs... even if they are bulk bricks and stuff. They sell by the pound on ebay for about $8-$10 per pound. Just sold my third lot of them and they sell in days of posting. Two 7 pound lots and one 10 pound lot.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I have about 40 different Bionicles to sell. Not put together, no plastic boxes remain.

Does anybody know of a site where I can see them all constructed? There's heaps of money in here, but need to assemble them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't mess with forming sets unless I get them with the instructions. I haven't searched for them online, but would think you'd need the set numbers to find them easily. There are so many pieces. I do buy and sell bionicles, but only if they are super cheap. With the regular legos you would think bionicles would sell almost as well but they just don't. Most of my lots have been put together to some degree. I make money but not a ton. I did just get a 7 pound lot of pieces but have not listed it yet.

I usually only get around $10-$15 for lots with 5-8 figures and some random parts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just sold a Nazi SS manual over the weekend. Bought that and Mein Kompf (split with a friend) for $200. Sold mein kompf for $200.00 and the SS manual for $409.00.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

just sold a Nazi SS manual over the weekend. Bought that and Mein Kompf (split with a friend) for $200. Sold mein kompf for $200.00 and the SS manual for $409.00.

That Nazi memorabilia gets pricey. I had a buddy in high school who's father collected. His cornerstone was a Nazi pilot helmet with (he had certificates, though I have no idea the credibility) some German remains still stuck in the back. I thought it was suspect, but I couldn't come up with any other substance that should look like that after 50 years. He paid almost a grand for it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

i simply love this thread....my grandfather was a auctioner and i have always loved them, flea markets and garage/yard sales
    here is a recent thread that i made from a pickup at the flea market
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...al-flea-market

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i simply love this thread....my grandfather was a auctioner and i have always loved them, flea markets and garage/yard sales

Nice find! I actually might be interested in those Topps hockey cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice. most cards I run into are way over priced and from the late 80's and early 90's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any nice finds since garage sale season has ramped up the past few months?

I had a sale on saturday and sold a bunch of stuff I've bought over the year. Still have a ton more to list and sell.

My find of the weekend were 30 beer trays from the 60's and 70's. Got them for 3.66 each and most of them sell between $15 and $25.

Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast