Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    added a link with some easy to find toys with resale value
    Check out the West Toronto Card Show; Home of the Gretzky Rookie Giveaway! Hidden Content

Visit the SCF Link below, Free Wilf Paiement Signing! November 30th, 2014

Hidden Content

updated again, some Books and Antiques information
    Check out the West Toronto Card Show; Home of the Gretzky Rookie Giveaway! Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Is the SCF's version of American Pickers.....Bring on the knowledge as I plan to hit up the huge flea market every weekend starting in the spring.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Im adding something so far at least once an hour lol, another great "how to find antiques and collectibles" site being posted now

Hidden Content

Going to put up couple scans, but Saturday I went out looking for other stuff than just the regular cheap sports items, came across an old copy of Treasure Island. Theres no date on the book but definitely from the early 1900s, old woman had it on her table to the side at a flea market, grabbed it for 2$. Theres homework notes on it from Feb 20th, 1930 in pencil on the inside cover. Any book experts? I cant even find a copy online anywhere that resembles the cover of this one.

EDIT: heres pics, if anyone knows anything or needs more info let me know! I have no idea what I have here lol

Last edited by andrewconnors9; 02-21-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Hidden Content

Here is a great site for books. It also has an online instant book appraiser where you enter the basic information and it can give you an approx low/high value for most books

the main page
    http://pbagalleries.com/

Instant book appraiser
    http://pbagalleries.com/bibliobot/?P...bb2de3a6693b39

Nice! thats going in the OP :D

Hidden Content

Updated original post with:

Anything 80's or earlier WWF wrestling. Was told by someone its always worth grabbing this stuff if you see it cheap. Can be turned around quickly for a profit :)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    Here is a great site for books. It also has an online instant book appraiser where you enter the basic information and it can give you an approx low/high value for most books

the main page
    http://pbagalleries.com/

Instant book appraiser
    http://pbagalleries.com/bibliobot/?P...bb2de3a6693b39
    My aunt gave me a crate of books recently. Among them was a first edition of Forrest Gump. The instant appraiser gave a pretty wide range, though. Low of $20; High of almost $700.
    "If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe. But, precisely because I cannot do this, I must believe." -Søren Kierkegaard

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast