Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those are sweet, I'd keep it as is, heres one thats like mine, exact same thing just a different picture art'ed into it:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BEER-Stein-YE...item53e4fd3ce7

Got it for 1.50$

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-Lord-...item5648e65b9a

also 1.50$

I'll have to get a picture of the other as I dont think I'll be able to find it lol

From your listing of the first one I assume you don't know exactly what you have?

I believe that is a King-Werk salt glazed stein. Probably circa the late 1800's or early 1900's since that is the period when salt glazing was most popular. Also older steins tend to depict images from the time period that they were created so the image and architecture on it correlates to the early 1900's or so. Too bad you don't have the lid and thumblift too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found a Ms Pac-Man on Saturday! lol

Its actually the 5-in-1 plug and play. Has other games like Mappy on there as well.

Also grabbed two neat mugs and an old liquor style bottle. Will fire up some pictures of them this evening for you guys to see :)

Nice! haha
    how much did you pay for it? ya I think they all have 5 games

edit : the Ms Pac Man that is

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

got it for 10$, Ive actually had it hooked up since haha, I might just keep this first one lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

From your listing of the first one I assume you don't know exactly what you have?

I believe that is a King-Werk salt glazed stein. Probably circa the late 1800's or early 1900's since that is the period when salt glazing was most popular. Also older steins tend to depict images from the time period that they were created so the image and architecture on it correlates to the early 1900's or so. Too bad you don't have the lid and thumblift too.

I have seen the ones with the lid and thumblift, but I dont think these ones do, theres no place for them even to attach.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I've had the garage sale bug the last month or so. Started out trying to find unique or simple picture frames that I could repurpose or spray paint instead of paying big money for custom frames. I've picked up a few here and there, but also picked up a G5 Power Mac aluminum case over the weekend for $5. They sell in the $35-$55 range on eBay. Listed it today so we shall see what happens. I also picked up a video game unit with 5-6 atari games on it... PacMan being one. Haven't looked it up yet, but got it for $1. I bought a 135 60s and 70s records from the same guy for $20. Hopefully I can flip those on craigslist. Already have a meeting this weekend with a potential buyer. Hopefully it goes through.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah this upcoming weekend is going to be my summer debut :). Hopefully u did good on those records!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck. I already found some that I'm going to check out this weekend. The records aren't in super great shape but they're big names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hit some more sales this weekend. picked up a ms pacman all in one and seven nintendo 64 games for $3. One of the N64 games (paper mario) sells for $20. The others go for $4-$10 bucks per game.

I also picked up a ton of drafting supplies. A bunch of leads and a paint marker set that sells for $20 or so. My biggest hit were two rapidographs (high end drafting pencils) that I found in the boxes that sell for $35-$50 each. should be able to make a nice flip on the lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had the garage sale bug the last month or so. Started out trying to find unique or simple picture frames that I could repurpose or spray paint instead of paying big money for custom frames. I've picked up a few here and there, but also picked up a G5 Power Mac aluminum case over the weekend for $5. They sell in the $35-$55 range on eBay. Listed it today so we shall see what happens. I also picked up a video game unit with 5-6 atari games on it... PacMan being one. Haven't looked it up yet, but got it for $1. I bought a 135 60s and 70s records from the same guy for $20. Hopefully I can flip those on craigslist. Already have a meeting this weekend with a potential buyer. Hopefully it goes through.

nice, was there any good records in the lot you bought?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice, was there any good records in the lot you bought?

yes. about half were pretty big names. Beatles, Cream, Zepplin, Elvis, Moody Blues, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Clapton, Hendrix, The Dead, The Who, etc. They weren't in very good shape. the previous owners cat used one side of the stack as a scratching post. Had they been in better shape I could have ebayed them for quite a bit more. I ended up flipping them on craigslist for $100. I've been on the look out for more but have yet to find record lots with big names.

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast