Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Star_Cards your whooping us so far lol, Saturday is my day :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes. about half were pretty big names. Beatles, Cream, Zepplin, Elvis, Moody Blues, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Clapton, Hendrix, The Dead, The Who, etc. They weren't in very good shape. the previous owners cat used one side of the stack as a scratching post. Had they been in better shape I could have ebayed them for quite a bit more. I ended up flipping them on craigslist for $100. I've been on the look out for more but have yet to find record lots with big names.

oh yah that's pretty good!
    big names are easy to sell on craigslist but at the same time..a lot of $1,000+ records are obscure (except for Beatles UK 1st pressings etc..) you just need to be lucky and find one that's really sought after.
    also if you find any rare psychedelic rock records I might be interested if I don't already have them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Kids are at grandma's tonight and tomorrow night and my wife is off work tomorrow and Saturday, starting early tomorrow morning at 8 am so I hope to have some good things to post tomorrow evening :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Star_Cards your whooping us so far lol, Saturday is my day :)

:). I've been hitting them hard the past few weeks. I have my list ready and heading out later today. I"m definitely finding that estate sales are the ones to focus on if you can find them. More unique items since they are usually from older people and a big motivation to sell. I do feel a bit odd rummaging through a person's entire life of possessions, but also feel like I can appreciate the stuff I do pick up, even if I'm reselling some of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh yah that's pretty good!
    big names are easy to sell on craigslist but at the same time..a lot of $1,000+ records are obscure (except for Beatles UK 1st pressings etc..) you just need to be lucky and find one that's really sought after.
    also if you find any rare psychedelic rock records I might be interested if I don't already have them.

good advice. THat was the first lot of records that I've ever bought and sold. Definitely on the look out now. The records I've found after that have all be from senior citizens and were typically religious type stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can really go all in on the video game stuff if necessary. How much information do you want to know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

complete strike out this weekend. All I found was a Rafael TMNT action figure for 50˘.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Good thread! I went to garage sale searching this morning (completely inspired by reading everyones posts on here!) I got a vintage 1948 Scrabble game for 50 cents (sells on Ebay for $10+) and is in very good condition.

I also found this...I am unsure where to find it, or what it is worth (likely not a lot, but maybe re-sellable)

I gotta get back into the swing of things on the site, I will have to try to post the picture in a minute!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been hitting them pretty hard lately outside of a few weeks where I was on vacation. I went out this weekend and picked up two more plug and play pac-mans for a buck (that seems to be the going garage sale rate), an electric weed eater ($1), a carry on london fog wheelie bag ($1), a swiss army back pack with MP3 player ports ($1), a Teddy Ruxpin (doesn't work) with 6 books and tapes and 4 C batteries ($2.50), 40+ Transformers from 2006-2007 ($10), and a steel tool cabinet on industrial casters ($15). The tool cabinet was from a guy who used to work for allisons transmission and was one of his work tool cabinets. It also has a two drawer steel cabinet on top. I took it off and will sell that one separately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Well snagged a few decent records for next to nothing last weekend :)

There were 10 total including:

Rush (first LP) (in VG condition, sold on ebay for 25$ + ship)
    Sammy Davis JR Greatest Hits
    Steve Miller Band Fly Like an Eagle
    Kenny Rogers (forget what one)
    John Denver Windsong
    Al Jolson (forget what one)

and few more cant remember off hand, all for a 5$ bill :)

was supposed to be 10$, but I fixed the little girls bike that was there so they chopped it in half lol

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast