Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Thx man picked it up for $1!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Did a lot of running this weekend, had to go north to pick up my wife and daughter's bridesmaids dresses so we were on the lookout for anything - yard sales, thrift stores, etc...

So the first thing we hit yesterday morning was a rummage sale about a mile from our house at a senior center. About 5 minutes after we walked in the lady in charge announced a "$5 a bag sale" so anything you could fit in a brown grocery bag for $5. Here is what I picked up from there (the last two items are prints but they are from Europe somewhere, may Belgium. When I took them out of the frame I found behind one a going away paper and looks to be signed by all the people in this Navy Captain's office, the other frame behind the print was a certificate of achievement for the same Captain for the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe and it is signed by General Paul G. Cerjan. I will show off pictures of those later.)

Set of 7 Coca Cola Santa coasters (not sure if there worth anything but I know Coke sells :D)

Spuds McKenzie Bud Light glass

Aaron Harang Cincinnati Reds SGA Bobblehead

Rummy game set

Brand new set of Nike Soccer Girls shinpads

Actron Tachometer in original box

2 Foreign Prints

So then we got to the little town where we had to pick the dresses up and we saw a Goodwill so we stopped there first. Found these two jersey's.

So that was it for yesterday.

Today I got up and went to breakfast with my dad and brother like I do every Sunday and when I got back home everyone was up and ready to do something. So we hit our local thrift store. Found some RL polo's and a Lacoste polo but they were overpriced. But I did find some descent stuff for a good price.

This Star Wars Millennium Falcon Plug N Play works greats, I ever got addicted and played it for about 20 minutes while testing it :D. Has like 5 different Star Wars games on it to play.

I also found a He Man Masters of the Universe remote control truck at a yard sale for $3.00 but I haven't pictured it yet because I was playing with it and cant get the turning button on the remote to work so I am going to have to take it apart and see if I can fix it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff, cant wait to see the pics u found behind the frames!!

Did a lot of running this weekend, had to go north to pick up my wife and daughter's bridesmaids dresses so we were on the lookout for anything - yard sales, thrift stores, etc...

So the first thing we hit yesterday morning was a rummage sale about a mile from our house at a senior center. About 5 minutes after we walked in the lady in charge announced a "$5 a bag sale" so anything you could fit in a brown grocery bag for $5. Here is what I picked up from there (the last two items are prints but they are from Europe somewhere, may Belgium. When I took them out of the frame I found behind one a going away paper and looks to be signed by all the people in this Navy Captain's office, the other frame behind the print was a certificate of achievement for the same Captain for the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe and it is signed by General Paul G. Cerjan. I will show off pictures of those later.)

Set of 7 Coca Cola Santa coasters (not sure if there worth anything but I know Coke sells :D)

Rummy game set

2 Foreign Prints

So then we got to the little town where we had to pick the dresses up and we saw a Goodwill so we stopped there first. Found these two jersey's.

Today I got up and went to breakfast with my dad and brother like I do every Sunday and when I got back home everyone was up and ready to do something. So we hit our local thrift store. Found some RL polo's and a Lacoste polo but they were overpriced. But I did find some descent stuff for a good price.

This Star Wars Millennium Falcon Plug N Play works greats, I ever got addicted and played it for about 20 minutes while testing it :D. Has like 5 different Star Wars games on it to play.

I also found a He Man Masters of the Universe remote control truck at a yard sale for $3.00 but I haven't pictured it yet because I was playing with it and cant get the turning button on the remote to work so I am going to have to take it apart and see if I can fix it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Very nice pick ups

Rummy game set

2 Foreign Prints

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Nicely done.

I wanted to mention, Christmas cards. I picked up a tin of 30 cards and envelopes that had 2 cards missing. Sold it as a tin of 25, kept 2 to send my grandma and mother in law. Paid $3 for it, sold the 25+tin for $40.

Raphael Tuck & Sons. Remember that name. Had I sold them as singles, could have been $5-$10 per card.

I've done okay with one lot of cards. They were blank cards with prints of country type paintings on them. Got them for $1 and sold them all for $35. Plus got a plastic tub. I've picked some christmas cards at the goodwill, but didn't have much interest in bulk lots.

It is getting close to time to list any christmas stuff we've grabbed over the year. I have a bunch of vintage decorations and nativity scene figures. I photograph and write descriptions for them as I get them and just stockpile them for the fall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of the older Eurpoean ornamnets, and older glass ornamnets 50's and earlier sell very well, and most people pass right by them at estate sales, and goodwill/salvation army as well.

If you have the space to store them until late October early Novemeber, its def worth it for sure!

I've done okay with one lot of cards. They were blank cards with prints of country type paintings on them. Got them for $1 and sold them all for $35. Plus got a plastic tub. I've picked some christmas cards at the goodwill, but didn't have much interest in bulk lots.

It is getting close to time to list any christmas stuff we've grabbed over the year. I have a bunch of vintage decorations and nativity scene figures. I photograph and write descriptions for them as I get them and just stockpile them for the fall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very weak weekend for me. I guess after the prior weekend I was due for a stinker. Hit an estate sale but they had everything priced at retail for the most part. It wasn't a company so the people did their homework, but they liked to look at listed prices rather than sold prices from what I could tell. I hit it friday and they wouldn't deal. I tried to get a few polaroids for $1 each instead of the $3 each they had on them. She told me $2 or I could come by saturday and they would deal more in the afternoon. LOL. I didn't even bother negotiating with them on anything higher priced. It was about 45 minutes from my house so I didn't go back.

The only thing that salvaged by weekend was stopping at a thrift store on the way home from the estate sale and I picked up a Sony VX1000 video camera. I look these older video cameras when I see them because some go for a ton and other are junk. This one was a higher end model and they range from $250-$450. It's a huge range and can't figure out the reason. I have some custom accessories like a light and a rechargeable battery so I'll fish a little and list it on the high side. I picked the camera up for $5.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Speaking of jersey steal how about an Mitchell and Ness for $3

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of the older Eurpoean ornamnets, and older glass ornamnets 50's and earlier sell very well, and most people pass right by them at estate sales, and goodwill/salvation army as well.

If you have the space to store them until late October early Novemeber, its def worth it for sure!

definitely, last year was the first time I had picked up christmas stuff throughout the year. I have much more now but sold what I did have pretty well. Christmas stuff is at the Goodwill outlets all the time. Shiney Bright bulbs, bubble lights, plastic yard figures, nativity scenes. The best christmas item I've found there is a Pottery Barn stainless steel reindeer candle holder. It's about 2.5 feet tall and I should be able to get about $200+ for it.

I don't find a ton of good halloween items but those should sell decent too. I have a few vintage items I'll run at the end of september/october.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ALWAYS hit Walmart, or Target after Halloween, and almost all the time they have their costumes at 90% off, so i pick them up for $1-$5 at the most and sell them for $25+ when October hits, I just hang them in the closet, and wait, also at yard sales people sell them them pretty cheap.

definitely, last year was the first time I had picked up christmas stuff throughout the year. I have much more now but sold what I did have pretty well. Christmas stuff is at the Goodwill outlets all the time. Shiney Bright bulbs, bubble lights, plastic yard figures, nativity scenes. The best christmas item I've found there is a Pottery Barn stainless steel reindeer candle holder. It's about 2.5 feet tall and I should be able to get about $200+ for it.

I don't find a ton of good halloween items but those should sell decent too. I have a few vintage items I'll run at the end of september/october.

Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast