Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Agreed signature confirmation overseas and even with Ebays new love the buyer only policy you still would have to egt the item back if there was a snafu. I am always apprehensive when I see a new buyer but most times it has turned out for the good.
    I need some opinions. I had a high end video camera listed and it sold for $455 to an account that was started May 9th 2015 with zero feedback from Brazil. I'm not really sure what to do. I'm a bit apprehensive in shipping this to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

Has things changed since the last time I was selling things... around 2008? Import/customs in Brazil have a policy of seizing any electronics that come in that are worth over $30. This is/was why a lot of sellers on Ebay won't post to Brazil, as packages have a habit of being confiscated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Has things changed since the last time I was selling things... around 2008? Import/customs in Brazil have a policy of seizing any electronics that come in that are worth over $30. This is/was why a lot of sellers on Ebay won't post to Brazil, as packages have a habit of being confiscated.

I'd never heard that. I've sent a few things to brazil without issue, but nothing this high dollar. Shipping is going to be very expensive. I think at this point my hope is that the shipping is too high and he never pays.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just found an announcement from April 24th 2014 and that Brazil is now in the ebay global shipping program. I'm now confused as to why this didn't fall under that program which I am enrolled in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another sweet weekend brought in a nice original red game boy and 15 games for $20 and a pink nintendo ds with 6 games for $25. ALso got a nice box of original Maters of the Universe. Always do well with these about 20 figures for $5.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

after 2 weeks of ehh pickups.....I scored all of this for less than 180 this weekend....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

cowboy you have a PM waiting for you :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another honey hole find Cowboy I am jealous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy 4th all what should of been a nice yard sale day got rained out for me today. Did stop at a rare holiday auction this morning with not too much to look at.Did come away with a $5 box that had a talking Urkel doll which was in great shape along with an 80's Barbie vette and a few loose MASK figures

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not many sales over the weekend, but I did hit the Goodwill Outlet thursday, friday, and saturday and got some really nice stuff. I'd stayed away for some time due to a lack of volume during their switch outs. I picked up a hospital grade breast pump that goes for around $225, a vintage snap on tool box, a few nice canvas prints, a lot of strawberry shortcake dolls from 1979 and 1980 that should sell well, one strawberry shortcake doll still in it's packaging, a few PBS tv show DVDs sets that sell well, another vintage brass chandelier, an ankle cryo cuff, windows version of photoshop 6, a sealed Superman Returns monopoly game, as well as a lot of other random stuff I'll sell at my garage sale if it ever stops raining during the weekends.

Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast