Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

nice odyssey pick up. what do those go for? Should add to the value with such nice packaging.

Most of the older smith corona typewriters from the 50's or so sell pretty well for me. I usually get $50-$60 for them if they are the right style. Some can bring much more. Some of the one's from the 70's and up don't go for more than $20. If I find one's that don't go for much or happen to be broken I'll pluck the keys off and sell the set of keys. People buy them for crafts and can usually go for $15 to $20. If you find the older typewriters that have the round glass keys, those sets of keys will bring $45-$50 a set. Those are much faster sells too than the other plastic sets of keys.

If you ever find a pink or a red typewriter those are big money. I picked up a pink typewriter a few years ago and got $180 for it. I even looked into getting them powder coated but it's not possible. I need to look into getting them professionally painted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Yeah 50-60$ is what I saw. I just have my own sports memorabilia and framing business on the site so that takes up the storage room with big typewriters.

Odyssey lot about a 200$ value so I'm quite happy. It's sitting pretty displayed in the game room haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nice pick up on the Odyssey
    Yeah 50-60$ is what I saw. I just have my own sports memorabilia and framing business on the site so that takes up the storage room with big typewriters.

Odyssey lot about a 200$ value so I'm quite happy. It's sitting pretty displayed in the game room haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

thanks man! definitely my best find so far

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going to try to spray paint one of my typewriters pink. I'll post the final product once it's done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked up some nice stuff over the weekend. Found a guy that was moving out of his house. I got two 1963 ford hubcaps, a control panel for a Gravitar Atari arcade game, maybe 200 gospel records, a 100 gallon oil drum, 3 polaroid cameras, some vintage superhero toys, and a few other odds and ends for $25.

I also picked up about 175 70's rock albums for $20 and a Cryo Cuff for $1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a quiet weekend hit an builders auction hoping to catch some off guard stuff but had no success. Hit a few fleas and yard sales with no much fan fare. I did pick up a box of assorted dvd's for $10. The box included the Batman tv show which was just released recently. That will get $15 easy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a quiet weekend hit an builders auction hoping to catch some off guard stuff but had no success. Hit a few fleas and yard sales with no much fan fare. I did pick up a box of assorted dvd's for $10. The box included the Batman tv show which was just released recently. That will get $15 easy.

I've been picking up DVDs for about 30˘ a piece if they have a large box. It's hit or miss if the person will sell even if they are priced at $1 each. Most people have them listed higher than $1. I haven't tried to buy them from those people. It's crazy how many DVDs I have in stock. I need to find someone to sell bulk to at some point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can usually get $2 out of my dvd's. That Batman retails for like $80 to $100 so used $15 or so will be an easy get and that pays for the lot with about 20 or so left over.Like you I only buy them dirt cheap
    I've been picking up DVDs for about 30˘ a piece if they have a large box. It's hit or miss if the person will sell even if they are priced at $1 each. Most people have them listed higher than $1. I haven't tried to buy them from those people. It's crazy how many DVDs I have in stock. I need to find someone to sell bulk to at some point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANybody here deal with marbles. My dad turned me on to them.I have picked up bags and bags before and if you sort thru them there are some clay ones which are older and can get a little bit of money

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast