Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I've had a very quiet sell week as well. Not sure if it's my inventory or what.

Here are my two best picks of the weekend. The typewriter came form an estate and the furnace door/damper came from a garage sale.

Paid $10. One of the keys is disconnected so I have to fix that. These go for $140 consistently.

10173583_10202545879140887_3391812724160365659_n.jpg

Paid $5. NOt sure what I can get, but saw a few going for $50 or so.

10013024_10202546239229889_3027319497974814644_n.jpg

No pictures but I also picked up about 50 reels of reel to reel magnetic audio tape. All but four reels were used. The four sealed reels go for $20 a reel and the used stuff sells very well. I expect to get about $3-$4 per reel. Paid $5 for the whole group.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Weekend here in Alberta dropped to a couple degrees above 0 the whole weekend so another fail.

BUT, i did hit some antique shops and goodwill outlets on Sunday.

Picked up a perfectly working Playstation 1 (the full size), with two controllers (one blue see through and one green see through) and all the necessary cords - 15$
    XBOX Generation 1 with one controller and all necessary cords - 25$

ANDDDDD, for the contest portion, id like to do this, we can track our best finds of the season, and at the end we vote for the best find of the summer. We have had this thread running now for a long time, its always the same group of us, so im sure we will use the honour system in our finds. Ill come up with a prize of some sort. Might as well make it a little competitive for the summer :)

So, as of right now, tell me your best find so far here on the thread, then whenever you top it with a better find, just repost. We will see how this works out :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

went saturday only saw 3 sales. stopped by a church rummage sale and spotted what i thought was a meat grinder, picked it up (was only 3$ with all of the accessories and parts)

ends up it was a saladmaster food processor, they sell between 75$ and 150$
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Sala...item2a399e6e61

went to a local consignment shop that only allows good stuff to be sold and good clothes (not junky) picked up a nice pull over sweater and a vintage blue wilson track jacket for only 1$ (for both!)

its like this except mine is black with purple and grey diamonds
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLAIBORNE-Me...item3cdf6361e3
    jacket is the same one as this
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Wils...item43bf897a0e

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nothing much again the last 2 days I am looking forward to a few yard sales Friday as the temps are supposed to get up again

SCF Rewards
    Country

k guys updated the OP. Whats your best find so far, just ONE. I'll add it to the thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Do we nominate our own pick?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep! just say your best find so far, then let me know when u want to update it to a better find

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

So myself, the wife and the kids went to Easter breakfast with my dad today and the we decided to go out "hunting"...LOL

So our first stop was the local thrift store and I spent a grand total of: Approximately $15

Any info on any of this would be great, Ive looked some of it up and have a pretty good idea what it goes for but still anything you "experts" can throw out would be great.

Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt: not sure if this is really worth anything but for .99 cents I figured what the heck!

Mens Size Large

Munsingwear Hawaiin Shirt Mens Size X-Large

Drew Brees Reebok Jersey Size Youth X-Large (Is this one I can list as authentic ? Honestly don't know :o)

Vintage Florida Gators Starter Jacket Size Mens Large

Vintage Sears Talking Computron

Vintage Magnajector in Original box with instructions - small piece broke off but it still works and the piece that broke off is fixable but don't know if I should fix it as it will be noticeable

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

So after the thrift store we managed to find the one yard sale around on Easter day....LOL, and they had some descent WWE wrestling stuff so for a grand total of: $27

55 Loose action figures + accessories (ladder, stretcher, 3 steel chairs, trash can, ring bell, etc...)

2 action figures still in the original package, cards are not mint but I would say near mint

WWE boom box (AM, FM, CD), antenna is still there (ive found this to be a problem with them always missing) and works great

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Goodwill yielded a nice #3.97 find.Not my best but a good profit can be made

Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast