Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

Andrew yes I have a lot of extras looking to move...send me a message man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Found a local thrift store that rivals goodwill. Its call Teen Challenge Mid America. The profits actually go to help teenagers and men deal with addiction and such...unlike goodwill that gives 0%.
    Prices are great and they usually have really nice stuff. been picking at that store past week or so.

shirts .50-3$ sweaters 1-4$ etc etc

usually spend around 10$ and get several bags full for my eBay store.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I picked up a box of hunting clothes for $5 and turned out over $100 already. Did not realize that stuff sold so well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the tips. Definitely will come in handy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just picked up this lot of 5 NES games any interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I picked this gas tank up in a bulk auction lot. It was in the junkier stuff they had piled up. There was a bucket with some croquet balls that I wanted and when he got to the bucket he pushed a bunch of other crap into the bundle. I got it all for $1. When I got it home and looked it up, these gas tanks are from a 60's minibike. One like this that was in much nicer shape sold for $440 or so a few month ago. I should get at least $200 for it if not more. Complete dumb luck in getting it, but sometimes that's what it takes.

rupp_tt_500_gas_tank_1.JPG

SCF Rewards
    Country

Came across a nice score of old coins. They box was an absolute steal after checking some of the sold prices on Ebay. Ended up with 3 Eisenhower proofs and 2 morgan dollars

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Came across a nice score of old coins. They box was an absolute steal after checking some of the sold prices on Ebay. Ended up with 3 Eisenhower proofs and 2 morgan dollars

i used to work at a grocery store, one day i heard one of the cashiers saying that someone paid in fake quarters....I was like? let me see. turns out they were silver quarters from the 30s-50s...i exchanged a 5$ bill for the 5$ worth of quarters they had....supposedly someone paid for cigarettes with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a roll of silver dimes that I get an easy $1,25 to $1.50 a dime for. SIlver is always in demand.
    i used to work at a grocery store, one day i heard one of the cashiers saying that someone paid in fake quarters....I was like? let me see. turns out they were silver quarters from the 30s-50s...i exchanged a 5$ bill for the 5$ worth of quarters they had....supposedly someone paid for cigarettes with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picked up a pair of Under Armour hunting boots for $8 at Salvation Army.1 day on the Bay and they are up to $36 already.

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293 ... LastLast