Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes the constant threat of rain everyday is a damper on yard sales and selling.But the die hards are out so I picked up another canopy at K mart on sale this week which two of them cover a good bit of my tables.
    Not many sales over the weekend, but I did hit the Goodwill Outlet thursday, friday, and saturday and got some really nice stuff. I'd stayed away for some time due to a lack of volume during their switch outs. I picked up a hospital grade breast pump that goes for around $225, a vintage snap on tool box, a few nice canvas prints, a lot of strawberry shortcake dolls from 1979 and 1980 that should sell well, one strawberry shortcake doll still in it's packaging, a few PBS tv show DVDs sets that sell well, another vintage brass chandelier, an ankle cryo cuff, windows version of photoshop 6, a sealed Superman Returns monopoly game, as well as a lot of other random stuff I'll sell at my garage sale if it ever stops raining during the weekends.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'd have to canopy my entire driveway and part of my lawn to cover all of the crap that I have. lol

On a side note, that Camera I sold for $455 to a guy in brazil was never paid for. I relisted it as a fixed price at $599 and sold it in about 4 hours for the list price. The buyer has zero feedback again but lives in the states and paid right away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this little bundle for $20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Turned that DS bundle into $60 not a bad flip in only 7 days. Big auction this weekend lots of builder supplies which can turn into decent money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice $5 yard sale pick up this weekend

SCF Rewards
    Country

Season is winding down getting ready for the big summer end yard sale. I got my parents doing hamburgers and hot dogs for me as I have been advertising this for a month. Looking to clear out many left overs and a few nice adds of late. WHere are you guys at???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tremendous yard sale turn out as I dis just under a grand in sales.That included over 100 burgers and dogs as I had about 300 folks turn out. 8 am til 8 pm with people cleaning out the still into the evening. Then treated the family to a week in Ocean City Maryland and discovered 2 out of the way thrift stores. Nice scores on some novels from the 20's and 30;s at about $1 a pop. Also came accross a nice box of GI Joes and 88 Baseball SLU's for $10.30 figures in the box.Very nice find

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

local goodwill is moving to a new building so they were getting rid of the old inventory. the entire store was 90% off. bucked up 7$ and came home with 4 giant bags full of stuff.

various shirt for 10 to 20 cents a piece...collectible coffee mugs for 5 cents, tony hawk tech deck ramps for 25 cents (whole bag full for 25 cents!!) Christmas collectibles for less than 50 cents etc.

so far out of the lot I bought I've flipped 2 mugs for 8$ a piece, a shirt for 5$, shorts for 5$, tony hawk ramps lot for 25$, dvd for 4$

came out pretty darn good for that 7$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Season is winding down getting ready for the big summer end yard sale. I got my parents doing hamburgers and hot dogs for me as I have been advertising this for a month. Looking to clear out many left overs and a few nice adds of late. WHere are you guys at???

That's awesome AJ. It's pretty awesome that you have used your knowledge of the items to repeatedly flip, profit, and turn the items into memories with your family!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks my wife thinks I was crazy all these years wasting my time at auctions but now she sings a different tune (LOL). It is a joy with my two young sons hitting yard sales and stuff they get a big kick out of helping Daddy carry packages to the post office every week. GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD STILL GOING.
    That's awesome AJ. It's pretty awesome that you have used your knowledge of the items to repeatedly flip, profit, and turn the items into memories with your family!

Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996 ... LastLast