Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Also any camping gear you can get also sells very well especally Coleman stuff. The older propane stoves and GAS lanterns are VERY collectible!

Coleman also dates almost all of their items so its very easy to tell when they were made!

I picked up a coleman camp stove a few months ago. Haven't cleaned it up yet, but that model sells well. Do they date their items with a code or is it pretty obvious to find the date?

I've always sold vintage coolers very well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

I picked up a coleman camp stove a few months ago. Haven't cleaned it up yet, but that model sells well. Do they date their items with a code or is it pretty obvious to find the date?

I've always sold vintage coolers very well.

its almost always stamped on the bottom. it will be someing like 5 67, which means it was made in May 1967, check yours.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

not yet, but thought maybe you could help me identify. your posts made me grab it and toss it into the bundle. I'll get a shot tonight. It has a label on top but can't make out much of it at all.

I'm going offline until Saturday, so take your time. Going camping again which means less picking, but it's where I picked up that model cannon and some Avon aftershave cars, among other things. Those have brought me a combined $50 from a total of $12.50 spent, so I'm looking forward to going back.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

its almost always stamped on the bottom. it will be someing like 5 67, which means it was made in May 1967, check yours.

Which models sell? Camping equipment is everywhere here, and cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which models sell? Camping equipment is everywhere here, and cheap.

As far as lanterns go, the more collectible ones are the ones that used fuel, not the propane canister ones and had the glass globes on them. As far as stoves go double burner stoves are common, but still sell well if you can get them cheap enough, but the single, and triple burner ones sell the best.

Hope that helps

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm going offline until Saturday, so take your time. Going camping again which means less picking, but it's where I picked up that model cannon and some Avon aftershave cars, among other things. Those have brought me a combined $50 from a total of $12.50 spent, so I'm looking forward to going back.

cool. have fun camping. I always try to pick when I travel now. I have some garage sale apps that are pretty good and lets you find sales easily on the fly. They are great for out of town picking.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thanks for the tips on the stoves.

Yeah, I always go to the same campsite and there a flea market nearby every Saturday, plus a thrift shop full of stuff for a town of about 300, so always something there. I've also got a couple sales lined up for the drive home Saturday too, so here's hoping!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Always check the date on the bottom (stoves and lanterns) the older the better :)

Thanks for the tips on the stoves.

Yeah, I always go to the same campsite and there a flea market nearby every Saturday, plus a thrift shop full of stuff for a town of about 300, so always something there. I've also got a couple sales lined up for the drive home Saturday too, so here's hoping!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a quick question to get some opinions. I have an AKEDA DC 16 dove tail jig. I listed it at 329.99 and just got an offer of $300. NOrmally that is an instant accept, but the guy has zero feedback and just opened his account today. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but I'm on the fence. It's machinery to some degree so my biggest hesitation is him wanting to return it. It's pretty heavy and I'd have to cover that cost if he had any complaints. What are you thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well if it is outside Ebay what is the Pay Pal policy on returns? I am not sure usually I send a pay pal invoice when someone wants to make an offer and I have never run into a problem.If it is an item your confident will sell I would pass unless this is a golden opportunity then take a chance and hope he is legit.
    I have a quick question to get some opinions. I have an AKEDA DC 16 dove tail jig. I listed it at 329.99 and just got an offer of $300. NOrmally that is an instant accept, but the guy has zero feedback and just opened his account today. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but I'm on the fence. It's machinery to some degree so my biggest hesitation is him wanting to return it. It's pretty heavy and I'd have to cover that cost if he had any complaints. What are you thoughts?

Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797 ... LastLast