Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Nice little pickup from a garage sale today (FINALLY lol), but need your Lego expertise help!! Its mostly Halo with apparently some Call of Duty stuff. Can you guys help me ballpark value what I got here? The tank sold with a couple small figures on ebay recently, ended at 81$CAD + 20$CAD shipped, so thats a good sign lol.

Picked up this entire lot for 40$ today

THanks in advance guys! this is why were all here to ask for help! lol :)

well, most of what I see are MegaBloks and not lego. Normally that would be a bad thing but you have a lot of halo stuff there. I typically don't do anything with megabloks as the market is really not worth flipping them. I have sold halo figures and they sell pretty well. Almost as well as lego minifigs. Those are basically the only megablok stuff I deal with. I'd do some searches on ebay and see if you can find that tank or base plates. I think if you get all of the halo stuff in a lot you can do pretty well since you have so many figures. I'd say your best bet is to lot it all up and sell at once. If the vehicles are from sets and not a creation of someone I'd identify the set numbers so you can add them into your listing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANyone know much about hot wheels? I have someone that has 3,000 or so of them they are wanting to get rid of.

I know nothing. I know they have lots of remakes and lots of variations. From what little knowledge I have it seems like if you are looking for anything of any major value they have to be still on card... even if you have older cars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a sale this saturday. Great weather and great traffic. It was my best sale yet. Did just under 1100 and my friend sold just over 400. I'm starting to get a pretty good following and repeat customers. I had 5-6 pickers buy things and got their contact to hopefully get them back. I'd much rather sell to them than set up at weekend markets like they do. My neighborhood sale is in 4 weeks. Need to get new stuff to put out.

I didn't get to pick this weekend since I had a sale but one of the guys that comes by and buys video games sold me a SNES that was complete for $10. He found it for $7 and flipped it to me for $10. lol I'm not sure why he wouldn't just sell on ebay, but I'll take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Making contacts is the best way for a quick turn around. Like I have said before I bet 70% of what I buy never hits the Bay or Craigs List because of my contacts. Great job on the sale
    I had a sale this saturday. Great weather and great traffic. It was my best sale yet. Did just under 1100 and my friend sold just over 400. I'm starting to get a pretty good following and repeat customers. I had 5-6 pickers buy things and got their contact to hopefully get them back. I'd much rather sell to them than set up at weekend markets like they do. My neighborhood sale is in 4 weeks. Need to get new stuff to put out.

I didn't get to pick this weekend since I had a sale but one of the guys that comes by and buys video games sold me a SNES that was complete for $10. He found it for $7 and flipped it to me for $10. lol I'm not sure why he wouldn't just sell on ebay, but I'll take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did see some lincoln logs at the goodwill outlet, about 7 pounds, but they don't sell well enough on ebay in bulk lots to pick them up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Making contacts is the best way for a quick turn around. Like I have said before I bet 70% of what I buy never hits the Bay or Craigs List because of my contacts. Great job on the sale

thanks! Wow, 70%? That's very high. Always great when you have automatic flips. Plus keeps your ebay time and fees way down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does make it a lot easier. My Ebay is basically a constant re listing of things that I just want to get rid of. It is nice especially when I nickle and dime it with no real high end stuff. And yes I have never sold Lincoln Logs on Ebay always to this guy or at my flea.
    thanks! Wow, 70%? That's very high. Always great when you have automatic flips. Plus keeps your ebay time and fees way down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

well, most of what I see are MegaBloks and not lego. Normally that would be a bad thing but you have a lot of halo stuff there. I typically don't do anything with megabloks as the market is really not worth flipping them. I have sold halo figures and they sell pretty well. Almost as well as lego minifigs. Those are basically the only megablok stuff I deal with. I'd do some searches on ebay and see if you can find that tank or base plates. I think if you get all of the halo stuff in a lot you can do pretty well since you have so many figures. I'd say your best bet is to lot it all up and sell at once. If the vehicles are from sets and not a creation of someone I'd identify the set numbers so you can add them into your listing.

Yup you are right all Mega Blok, But they are all belonged to sets, nothing is just made from scratch. Looking at ebay thinkin im still laughing. That tank set I have complete opened, just like this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mega-Bloks-Halo-97016-UNSC-Rhino-/121621303838?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c5131 d21e

Some of those little figures are rare (the see through blue ones look to be 15$CAD a piece, not sure on rest yet). I think the value is more within the Halo and Call of Duty aspect rather than the lego vs mega blok for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think anything Halo or Call of Duty is still hot and sellable. You should be able to get rid of it for a profit.
    Yup you are right all Mega Blok, But they are all belonged to sets, nothing is just made from scratch. Looking at ebay thinkin im still laughing. That tank set I have complete opened, just like this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mega-Bloks-Halo-97016-UNSC-Rhino-/121621303838?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item1c5131 d21e

Some of those little figures are rare (the see through blue ones look to be 15$CAD a piece, not sure on rest yet). I think the value is more within the Halo and Call of Duty aspect rather than the lego vs mega blok for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

being i got it for 40$, im hoping pieced out at least 3-4x my investment for sure! will be posting it this evening will keep you guys updated for sure. If it works out, its something for everyone to keep their eyes open for :)

Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast