Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Can you do that at home? I was not aware of that. I like to get out of the house when possible. It gets stuffy sitting at home all the time in front of the computer.
    You can do that at home you know. You don't have to go out to sit in a chair and eat.

Nice find, though.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Can you do that at home? I was not aware of that. I like to get out of the house when possible. It gets stuffy sitting at home all the time in front of the computer.

So open a window. It's easier when the computer isn't in a basement though. Or do what I do, use your smartphone and go outside if you're spending too much time in the basement on the computer.

But yeah, you're allowed to eat and sit at home, so you really don't need auctions for that.

Again, nice find on the cards. I hope you make some good dough on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

fellas fellas, cmon, this has been a great thread for a long time, we dont need it locked out

Lets get back on topic

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes apologies i already stated that in my last thread. This is one of the best thrads on here along with the TTM threads. No need to ruin it so I am good hope everyone else is.
    fellas fellas, cmon, this has been a great thread for a long time, we dont need it locked out

Lets get back on topic

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes apologies i already stated that in my last thread. This is one of the best thrads on here along with the TTM threads. No need to ruin it so I am good hope everyone else is.

Then leave P&R issues in P&R.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been sitting on this for like 2 years. Got it for $5 thought they were worth something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for some insight. I am hitting an auction Saturday and I have run into glassware like this. Don't know the name of it but was hoping you guys might recognize it and tell me if it is worth anything.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Looking for some insight. I am hitting an auction Saturday and I have run into glassware like this. Don't know the name of it but was hoping you guys might recognize it and tell me if it is worth anything.

The pitcher makes me think it's depression glass, but tough to tell in the picture.

If it is, it's not a huge seller, but it's going up. Something to hold onto, basically. If it's a set there's more money there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys don't forget to add pictures of these awesome finds. Especially this art work you guys find.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast