Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AHh yes a full day of yard sales. I did not come away with high ticket items but I did get an original Atari 2600 with 10 games for $5 as the gentleman told me it was in his den for years. NO KIDDING! Also picked up a small 50 figure 80's GI Joe box or $5 many of them in great shape clean paint not much chipping. And not that I needed any more cards but I did pick up few binders from a lady who was firm at $8 for 3 binders.What a hodge podge as there were some newer items but a few oldie hits as there was a 1960 Topps Tony Kubek and Nellie ox very nice shape a1964 Tops Lou Brock a 73 Willie Mays and a shockingly great looking 78 Eddie Murray RC. That is an easy triple up just with these mixed in with some nice 80's rookies. All in all great start to the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Not a garage sale/yard sale, but a tip that might come in handy (that you pros probably already know)...
    Dollar Tree stores get leftover autographed copies of books sold by local major book stores and sell them for a dollar a piece.

Just picked up a couple copies of Newt Gingrich's Victory at Yorktown for $1 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny you say that I have discovered this once before at a dollar tree by accident. I check now and then but did not think it happened a lot. Thanks for the input I will have to put that on my shopping tour
    Not a garage sale/yard sale, but a tip that might come in handy (that you pros probably already know)...
    Dollar Tree stores get leftover autographed copies of books sold by local major book stores and sell them for a dollar a piece.

Just picked up a couple copies of Newt Gingrich's Victory at Yorktown for $1 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

AHh yes a full day of yard sales. I did not come away with high ticket items but I did get an original Atari 2600 with 10 games for $5 as the gentleman told me it was in his den for years. NO KIDDING! Also picked up a small 50 figure 80's GI Joe box or $5 many of them in great shape clean paint not much chipping. And not that I needed any more cards but I did pick up few binders from a lady who was firm at $8 for 3 binders.What a hodge podge as there were some newer items but a few oldie hits as there was a 1960 Topps Tony Kubek and Nellie ox very nice shape a1964 Tops Lou Brock a 73 Willie Mays and a shockingly great looking 78 Eddie Murray RC. That is an easy triple up just with these mixed in with some nice 80's rookies. All in all great start to the season.

nice finds.50 GI JOe figures for $5 is a very nice find. It was rainy here and didn't find much. I did get some decent sized bey blade lots for $5 each. Other than that nothing awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a large sized priority box of bey blades that my boys are just about done with. Don't get what they really do but I know they are popular.
    nice finds.50 GI JOe figures for $5 is a very nice find. It was rainy here and didn't find much. I did get some decent sized bey blade lots for $5 each. Other than that nothing awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I started picking them up at the goodwill outlet. When I'd get 25 or so pieces I'd lot them up and get about $25 for them. They sell pretty well. If you have a flat rate box full I'm sure you could get decent money for them.

Just curious, what are you doing with your GI Joe figures?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This lot is spoken for. I have 2 guys who consistantly buy up what ever GI Joe stuff I obtain. I have a steady 10 to 12 customers that buy from me different stuff that I sell before I can list it on Ebay. But if your looking for Joes I will keep you in mind
    I started picking them up at the goodwill outlet. When I'd get 25 or so pieces I'd lot them up and get about $25 for them. They sell pretty well. If you have a flat rate box full I'm sure you could get decent money for them.

Just curious, what are you doing with your GI Joe figures?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm having good luck with interesting cookie jars. I'd say to date I've spent around $20 and made close to $100 back. Gotta do local sales though. I don't know why but they go like flippin' hotcakes. I'm curious if it's just my area, or if this is a thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Hey which Atari games did you get? would be interested in any i dont have for sure :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

and so far this year ive hit about 10 garage sales, been SHUTTTT OUTTTTT, nothing but garbage

Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast