Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See murtaugh_2388's Items on eBay

Stewart, Truex, Kyle Busch Die Cast

I'm sliming down my collection and need to move some stuff. I've got some die cast of the drivers list above, most are from mid 2000s. Still have orginal boxes for almost all of them. I've also got driver card lots of these drivers and alot of the other drivers. So if your interested please let me know. I am open to all serious offers. Thank you for looking.

I might be interested in trade for Jr, Kahne, McMurray or Jimmie stuff as this is the only stuff I'm keeping.

Kyle Busch Lowes Busch Series car #874/1260

Kyle Busch Ice Age Nextel Cup car # 320/2556

Tony Stewart Nextell Cup Home Depot Holiday car # 135/250 This is the Elite Series

Last edited by cntryislandboy; 06-27-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: add pictures

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some extra McMurray cards as thats who I collect, do you have a want list?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See murtaugh_2388's Items on eBay

bump