Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028

Country
    See Napoleon815's Items on eBay

According to my pm to Lambeau and my posts in this thread yes I am a quitter.

We'll never know how the game could of ended and at this point I don't even care if I had a shot of winning.

Do you think Pearce or Bobrve would have left their teammates bthis close to the win? This game is bigger than you ...... people are counting on you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Do you think Pearce or Bobrve would have left their teammates bthis close to the win? This game is bigger than you ...... people are counting on you!

I think theres a bit of difference between professional sports and an online game.

Whats with the sudden change of heart BTW?

Wheres the Horns from an hour ago?
    Last edited by MattDMC; 04-10-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Country
    See Napoleon815's Items on eBay

Just don't want you to walk away from something .... then think about how it would have turned out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Just don't want you to walk away from something .... then think about how it would have turned out.

Bit late for that and I don't really care how it would've turned out.

If I won I won if I lost I lost its not a big deal just playing for some trading cards. If this were real and we were playing for a million dollars then I might care how it would've turned out but since we're not its not a big deal.

Now that everything seems to be back peaceful and we're done with all the mud slinging I truly am done posting in this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

In post-merge picture challenges they were whispering answers just like everyone else was. I had pm'd wog for help on a picture challenge and I have pm'd tk on picture challenges and have gotten answers from both of them.

As far as I know not a single person has played a 100% clean game and hasn't helped somebody else at least once.

You can help other people. Just not wehn youre out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers New York Mets Philadelphia Flyers
    See tk100775's Items on eBay

i just woke up and damm did i miss alot. i am not accepting matt's departure from this game. i cant speak for wog or enigma but if i win this competition, i dont want to accept it this way. matt i pm'ed you and ill share with everyone what i said to you. i told you that you are letting someone get under your skin the same way that i did. the only difference is that the person that did it to me is a jury member.

hoya- its not your fault and i am no longer mad at you for what happened. im not perfect and ive made my mistakes. if anything, i have learned alot about this game and perhaps what to and not to do and i thank you for that.

we have two other competitors that have played a great game and are deserving of the jury's votes in the end. one is the only person i know that could make do a spit take with mac and cheese in my mouth (enigma) and one that has basically remained quiet throughout (wogman). i hope that matt changes his mind but if you dont, its been an honor having you in this game and ill keep in touch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Someone brought this thread to my attention. Despite my undying hatred of "Survivor" like TV shows and games, I read through all 1000+ posts.

I would like to remind all participants about this from the first post

Please remember all SCF Forum rules are in effect; that includes profanity and derogatory statements towards other members. Contestants who break these rules will be kicked out of the game and reported to staff.

An integral part of survivor is giving the right lie at the right time. When you are on TV, I would hope that your contract prevents people from any potential lawsuits in case you defame another cast member.

A SCF thread is not TV. Being a part of this survivor does not exempt you from the site's rules. Specific rules that people playing the game should be aware of include:
    • Inappropriate Language and/or Insulting other member
    • PM Abuse is taken seriously. If you are caught spamming, insulting, or otherwise negative behavior through our Private Message system actions against your account will be taken.

The next time you accuse a member of being a backstabber, you may want to remember that they may not take it in a goodhearted jovial nature.

I will be contacting some of you in the next 24 hours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After reading through all of the posts and thinking about it, I've decided that the season finale is cancelled and the season is finished. Unfortunately, some members have been unable to play nicely together and have crossed the line. Some seemed to take this game personally and as more than a game which caused them to, again, cross the line.

As the host, I'm responsible for keeping things in line. After everything getting far enough out of hand that a moderator was needed, cancelling the rest of the game is the only way to handle it simply.

Thank you all for playing, sorry it had to end this way.

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103