Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Deals on Bubble Mailers - 8 Cents each!

I've found the best prices to buy 500 bulk 4x8 Bubble mailers is on eBay.

On average I get 500 mailers for around $38 delivered or 8 cents a piece! I buy 500 at a time to mail all of the CC Store, CC Pack Sales and prizes! Lasts about 6 months.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 02-20-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Awesome- I am needing some!
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

dang i have been paying $4.97 for 10 at wally world

Awesome, thanks for posting this.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

Nice, not sure I'd need that many at once. I tend to reuse the ones I get sent if I can. I find them $3 for a buck in the dollar store. Everywhere else way to expensive. Theres been times I had to just use regular envelopes and wrap items with bubble wrap which I had. I know somewhat ghetto but it served the purpose.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

I haven't paid any in about 2 years. I just reuse the ones that are sent to me. Only exception has been the ones I bought to send out bulk grading submissions.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I haven't paid any in about 2 years. I just reuse the ones that are sent to me. Only exception has been the ones I bought to send out bulk grading submissions.
    Yeah I always try to reuse them, better than tossing them out. Only way I can't is if the thing is sent to me all taped up real well. But even then if I can cut a slice somewhere to get it open then fine. As long as I can easily seal it back up when shipping out it gets reused.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

been buying them in bulk on ebay for a while now. its the best deal out there.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting John Wallace

You can't beat this deal.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Thanks for that Mike. been buying mine from Royal Mailers. $48 for 500, thx again
    2012-13 Artifacts Jersey/Patch Emerald /75--(138/140)
    2011-12 Titanium Game Worn Gear 41/99
    Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store : Hidden Content
    Come Visit us : Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast