Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (23)
    Country
    See Sanintarious's Items on eBay

Burke is the exact type of person who would offer up a cheaper player in Lupul for a high paid Nash haha. Burke will trade the sky for Nash.

C'mmon Feaster....what's going on in Flames land. Ideally, I'd like to see the Flames "sell" and get some young prospects who have some nhl experience already, or are NHL ready. Especially a good up in coming Center prospect. Guy's I'd trade include:

Moss, Backlund ( in a package for top 3 player- center), Nemiez, who knows who else.

RUMOR UPDATE- AK to Nashville all buy done according to @renhockey #RDS

Predictions?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

To Nsh: Andrei Kostitsyn

To MTL: ?????

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

What's everyone think the Bruins will do? They just recalled a minor league forward and D man. But that also comes on Johnny Boychuk going down in their last game. The forward they recalled has been down most of the year with concussion troubles.
    Also they recalled a goalie to their minor league team. I hope were not losing one of our goalies down there.

Honestly, how long do you think they plan on keeping 2 starting tenders? Rask has got to be sick of playing backup by now, and lots of teams are looking for a goalie.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

TSN and RDS are saying that the Kostitsyn deal to Nashville is now pending the trade call.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Honestly, how long do you think they plan on keeping 2 starting tenders? Rask has got to be sick of playing backup by now, and lots of teams are looking for a goalie.

Well the thing with the goalie situation. They were complaining about how Thomas has taken most of the load. Then if thats an issue play Rask more. He isn't going to get more experience or anything watching. They had no right to make a comment when Rask gets not many games. It's not like they each say "Oh I'll play this many games" It's the coaches decision. If he isn't playing Rask as much then I don't know what to say.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Well the thing with the goalie situation. They were complaining about how Thomas has taken most of the load. Then if thats an issue play Rask more. He isn't going to get more experience or anything watching. They had no right to make a comment when Rask gets not many games. It's not like they each say "Oh I'll play this many games" It's the coaches decision. If he isn't playing Rask as much then I don't know what to say.

What I'm saying is that Boston has 2 staters, they are wasting money on one of them, and alot of teams would give up alot to get ahold of a goalie. It makes no sense NOT to trade one of them.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Boston has a succession plan for Rask to take over after Thomas retires. They are being very smart in bringing him along in a winning environment. Remember when Thomas faltered a couple years ago and Rask was the de facto #1 for a while? They know what they have in Rask and they are going to protect that asset.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

apparently Paul Gaustad has been told he will be dealt before 3pm.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

apparently Paul Gaustad has been told he will be dealt before 3pm.

Aren't Buffalo asking for a 1st round pick for him? I think that will have to come down.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Aren't Buffalo asking for a 1st round pick for him? I think that will have to come down.

that is what I have heard, but if the Sabres got a Center prospect (like Gustav Nyquist - this is an example of a player) that might be able to join the Sabres now and a mid-round pick (3rd) then I believe the deal will be done.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast