Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue Parallel Frank Thomas /599

Need it?
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by camh44 View Post
    2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue Parallel Frank Thomas /599

Need it?
    Yes, what are you looking for?
    Hidden Content

Click the banner for SCF's Brand New Inventory Manager!!!

did I ever send you that 09 UD o pee chee mini Steve? I know I lost the PM with your address when the site hiccupped a week or two ago, and I cant recall if I got that out to you. if i didnt, please pm your address again so I can send it to you
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

Fleer 1990 Update Rookie Card. Have that one? It's in perfect condition. If it was graded it would probably get a 9.5 because the centering is a bit off but it's a beautiful card
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 04-22-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

I am also a Frank Thomas Collector.

I just finished loading my Frank Thomas Collection into my inventory. 371 different franks and counting, somewhere around 1,200 when you count Duplicates.

Check out my inventory, if you find something you need and I have duplicates I would be willing to make trades for other Frank Thomas cards that you have duplicates for of equal BV.
    ***Always looking for a trade!*** Willing to trade almost anything in my PC for Frank Thomas, or will trade F.T. Dupes for my needs also
    MY TRADE MAP: Hidden Content (There is a mark on the map for each city in which I've made a trade using SCF

Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    Yes, what are you looking for?
    Do you have any Hunter Pence or Astros cards of similar value?
    Collecting Hunter Pence, JR Towles, Houston Astros, Philadelphia 76ers, Washington Capitals, Penn State Nittany Lions (FB), Villanova Wildcats (BB), Joey Logano, And the 2012 Topps Magic Rookie Enchantment Football insert set. Also whatever catches my eye. Hidden Content (In progress)

I just got another one today 2007 Fleer base card
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    did I ever send you that 09 UD o pee chee mini Steve? I know I lost the PM with your address when the site hiccupped a week or two ago, and I cant recall if I got that out to you. if i didnt, please pm your address again so I can send it to you
    Ed
    No problem Ed. Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r0yals2012 View Post
    Fleer 1990 Update Rookie Card. Have that one? It's in perfect condition. If it was graded it would probably get a 9.5 because the centering is a bit off but it's a beautiful card
    Have several of these, Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by cometko View Post
    I am also a Frank Thomas Collector.

I just finished loading my Frank Thomas Collection into my inventory. 371 different franks and counting, somewhere around 1,200 when you count Duplicates.

Check out my inventory, if you find something you need and I have duplicates I would be willing to make trades for other Frank Thomas cards that you have duplicates for of equal BV.
    PM sent...

Quote Originally Posted by camh44 View Post
    Do you have any Hunter Pence or Astros cards of similar value?
    I don't have any Hunter Pence, would you accept CardCash?

Quote Originally Posted by r0yals2012 View Post
    I just got another one today 2007 Fleer base card
    I have that one, thanks for the offer.
    Hidden Content

Click the banner for SCF's Brand New Inventory Manager!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    No problem Ed. Sent you a PM.

Have several of these, Thanks for the offer.

PM sent...

I don't have any Hunter Pence, would you accept CardCash?

I have that one, thanks for the offer.

i would rather not, but if you don't have any Astros I guess that would work.

Cmb I have an auto in there. Lmk if you need it. Thanks
    Looking for Stl. Cardinals Topps cards from 1951-Present 1354/1579 85.7% or other Cardinals cards. And Matt Holliday. PC open to the right deal.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My Trade Page (Still a Work in Progress)
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast