Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What to write in letters?..

What do you guys write in your letters to players that you don't have any personal experiences with (like being at a memorable game of there's)? I'm kinda drawing a blank as to what I should say so any tips would be nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I'm a newb here, but I've done TTM for the past year. Normally, if I don't have any direct personal experience with them, I just write that i'm a big fan and that I would like to add their autograph to my collection. I say thanks and wish them the best of luck with whatever they're doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I just keep my letters short and to the point. I tell them that I am a fan and how long I have been watching them for. A lot of ball players I have followed since college and some since high school. (Now I am starting to show my age lol). I then ask them to sign the card(s) and if I have mutiples tell them to keep any of the cards that they like. I also always say please and thank you. I generally stick to the good signers on here or lesser know players. I have been doing ttm on and off for a few years and have been getting decent results.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404