Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Judge dismiss charges against muslim man who attacked atheist

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wow, not much more to say.

whether dismissed or not, the comments were out of place

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

you have got to be kidding me. so because dressing as muhammed in other countries is illegal that justifies someone attacking someone in this country? both the judges decision and his comments were entirely out of line.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

dang

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This smells of the "overly sensitive towards" brand of racism.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Here's my spin on it. I haven't seen the tape but based on what little bit I know about the situation I disagree with the judge's decision. Yes the atheist was being very insensitive, ignorant and disrespectful to islam but he did have a legally protected right to do what he did. Just like I have a legal right to go to an all white neighboorhood in rural alabama with a Malcom X hat and a black panther t-shirt. Am I going to do that no but legally I can. My point is just because you have the legally right to do something dosen't that you should do it out of spite. However the muslim guy was wrong for assulting the atheist and he should have been punished. Also the judges comments were not relevant to the case.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Does anyone think if a catholic guy had beat up zombie pope he would have gotten away with it?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does anyone think if a catholic guy had beat up zombie pope he would have gotten away with it?

Of course not. However Catholics are categorized as Christians and it is not politically correct to love them right now.