Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Jason Kidd autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason Kidd autograph

I've seen many many successes from Jason Kidd, but he sent mine back unsigned. The only thing I can think of is that maybe he doesn't sign custom index cards. Does anyone know if he only signs cards or photos or if I just got unlucky?

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats interesting, i sent him a custom card last year and never got it back.

In the meantime ive gotten him twice in person so i dont really care about it anymore, but youre right maybe that is the explanation...

SCF Rewards
    Country

maybe he likes the customs, there for keeps them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have seen successes from him in 7 days, it seems to good to be true. I'm hoping they're authentic

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's signed my custom.

He seems to sign in bunches every couple of months. If you hit him right before he signs, it is possible to get it back relatively quickly...so you'll see people get him back anywhere from 7 days to 70 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He signed a trading card and kept my custom 3R photo. I just mailed him again today w/ a custom 3R photo (different design). I might need to mail him with a card again if he doesn't sign custom designs anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Wow. I just sent to him last week. I sent to him a few years ago when he played for NJ a few weeks before he was traded back to Dallas. Obviously I never got my cards back or heard anything from him.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its possible that he was signing a bunch at once and accidentally put yours back in your SASE unsigned. I would try again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

When I sent to him, I got 2 cards signed. I know he didn't sign my customary index card I send along just to see if they'll sign one as well.