Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    ttt

Hey - I picked up a Frank Thomas "freebie" as part of a deal. I can't find anything on it, so I suspect it was just something that was printed up for some kind of one-time promo or something. If you want it, LMK and I'll mail it to you. Anyhow it's a 1991 American Sports (#41 I believe). PM me your address if you want it.
    Football: Peyton Manning, HOFers, and star QBs.
    Baseball: Aaron, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Mays, Rose (60s, 70s, and 80s only), Ryan (60s and 70s only) and Vintage HOFers (mainly pre-1970).

I'm working on a 1958 Topps baseball set, so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

THE BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pootshwan View Post
    Please let me know what you have!
    I have a 2011 topps diamond anniversary 60th anniversary card of Thomas interested? 50CC?
    I collect Phillies, Eagles, 76ers, Flyers, and game used!

Quote Originally Posted by micky8 View Post
    Hey - I picked up a Frank Thomas "freebie" as part of a deal. I can't find anything on it, so I suspect it was just something that was printed up for some kind of one-time promo or something. If you want it, LMK and I'll mail it to you. Anyhow it's a 1991 American Sports (#41 I believe). PM me your address if you want it.
    Thanks, Pm'ed you my address. That's thoughtful of you, much appreciated.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Gargavin25 View Post
    I have a 2011 topps diamond anniversary 60th anniversary card of Thomas interested? 50CC?
    Trade has been posted and CC has been sent. Thanks
    Steve

i have 2 frank thomas i just opened today from 1998 Upper Deck Second Edition
    #'s 330, 459
    Hidden Content
    I collect Karl Malone!!! and others....

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    i have 2 frank thomas i just opened today from 1998 Upper Deck Second Edition
    #'s 330, 459
    I believe I have those two. Thank you for the offer.

Steve

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast