Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

anyone looking for 1933 ice kings

want to see if anyone is interested in this there are 70 out of 72 cards books at 15000 for whole set send pms with offers asking $3500 OBO

http://s823.photobucket.com/albums/z...20ICE%20KINGS/
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 01-04-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

bump
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

what 2 cards are you missing?
    Hi,
    Here is my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Everything is for sale unless its in the Sold/traded section

Last edited by WYTMKE; 03-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.

bump

up

up

link does not work
    Check out the West Toronto Card Show; Home of the Gretzky Rookie Giveaway! Hidden Content

Visit the SCF Link below, Free Wilf Paiement Signing! November 30th, 2014

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    link does not work
    thanks

pm me a price range.

Jason
    Looking for Antoine Roussel and Alex Chiasson!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast