Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am down to 6 of these and it would be a huge help if anyone could help me out here!

LMK

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Down to 4 and I think I have made every single post on this thread! Can anyone out here help me out and get this thing done? LMK

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

Can anyone help me out with this? I have 4 left to finish this off and could really use some kind soul to help guide me home! LMK if you have any of these 4 and I'll make it worth your while to help me out!

John

Hidden Content

Down to the last 1 guys!!!

Can anyone help me out here?

AP15 Xfractor SP # / 50

LMK

Hidden Content

TTT! I need AP Xfractor / 15. Can anyone help me out with that one card?

PLEASE

John

Hidden Content

I need an AP15 Xfractor SP / 50. Can anyone help me out with this guy?

Hidden Content

I need an AP15 Xfractor SP / 50. Can anyone help me out with this guy?

Hidden Content

I'm FINALLY Finished!!!!! Yeah baby! Began on the 27th of February 2012 and FINISHED on the 13th of NOVEMBER 2013!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123