How do I divide my want inventory

I have inventoried all my wants all together. But now I want to divide it . Have NHL wants and non NHL(Junior,Minor European)
    Is there a way I move them to a new new group or do I have to do it all by hand? Taking it out one group and putting it in the other.

2. Kronozio
    Bobby Ryan PC
    923/1064 86.7%
    1/1's and Plates: 12

The short answer is no.

Want inventory item works the same way as a PC or a Trader entry. Groups are based on the fields that we store for each inventory item. So you can only narrow cards using the filter provided on the public section: "Inventory" advance search.

Mainly a group is created with the filter you can apply using these fields. Check this page for my advance search and these are the filter use to create groups.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...uke/advsearch/

change CoolHandLuke to jvos and it will be your advance search.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...vos/advsearch/
    Then try a query and use the result to create a group just after. This is the only way to define a group and for each group, I only store the filter needed to create the group. This mean that groups are dynamic if I create a group from PC, Carey Price, AUTO, then all new Price AU set as PC will show automatically in the group and same when you delete a entry as well.

Sport:
    Manufacturer:
    Year:
    Set Name:
    Card #
    Player Name:
    Brand:
    Attributes:
    RC
    Auto
    MEM
    S#
    Print run

Inventory type:
    Want only
    Trader only
    PC only

There is also additional text search that mainly search a field that is a construction of the year, set name, card# and player name. We call it the card info field.

2015-16 Upper deck #2 Carey Price

This can be helpful to narrow even more a query to the database at time. But those are the only filter that create group
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect