Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

go into the frontend of your inventory, select the advance search, then put the player name, sport, 200 item listed per page and click want list and it will return the player's want list for you, select text tab only for easier copy and paste. Then you need to copy each page list into a text editor and that for each page and you will have a list only for that player want ready to print with no header and such or to coppy in a thread.

Limitation of 200 per page is for performance reason since a list could be huge.

When I did this it still only put 50 per page (even when I set it to 200). Other than that it worked great TYVM for the help Luc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am curious what is the best way to add a complete set to my wantlist?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

There is no other way then doing it card by card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am curious what is the best way to add a complete set to my wantlist?

Go to the set you want to add, mark every card you already have as PC, then use the following action: Synchronize cardset want list and press submit. That will automatically set all cards in the set that you haven't marked PC as your want:

Synchronize want list.jpg

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Go to the set you want to add, mark every card you already have as PC, then use the following action: Synchronize cardset want list and press submit. That will automatically set all cards in the set that you haven't marked PC as your want:

Synchronize want list.jpg

Thanks, I did not even remember I coded this feature for cardset

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the list the inventory brings up an actual list of all the cards that player has? I typed in Joey Votto and it says 1582 cards. The list started with his 2002 Bowman Draft card and went to 2012 products so it looks like all of his cards.

Thanks,
    Dennis

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

If you want to be sure all his cards are listing I sugest you always run the indexing routine. Mainly you have a link called:

Player indexing (Search)

On this page search the player and then in the action column always run the index routine : Index this player

This may add more cards to the index as when we import new sets, not all cards get added to the index. I just ran it and it added 4 new cards.

Total(1592) RC(4) AU(127) MEM(314) S#(873)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. I tried to add or mark the ones i have but wasn't having any luck on that. Probably didn't do something right, will check on that again later onm this morning.

Thanks again,
    Dennis

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Use the player search and then click on add to PC. This will add a link in My Inventory tab to player you collect and will add tow fast link. One for all the cards list, mainly the link with the player name and one link with number wich will bring the stats page of your collection from this player. Then once you click once on the 0/0 link, this will keep a count on all the cards you have versus all cards from that player. On this page you will see a section for want list.
    Want List Manager for Joey Votto

You have currently 0 card(s) on your want list. The synchronise action will remove cards you have from this player from the list and add all the one you do not have. It also look if new cards were imported latly to make sure all cards are taken into account.

0 card(s) on want list - Synchronise - Delete - Match available cards from your want list for this player

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got it. Thanks for the info and for talking me thru that.

Dennis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast