Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2011/12 In The Game ITG Captain-C Hockey 10 Box Casebreak

2011/12 In The Game ITG Captain-C Hockey 10 Box Casebreak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the case on the way (no one needs to pay until the case is in hand).

Will be doing 10 slots hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for half the case (5 boxes). You will be picking last in the other (5 boxes). Hence you should get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over. We will be drafting all cards including base cards so should be 10 hits per person with half being base cards.

Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
    - 10 cards per pack/box
    - Five Premium Foil Base Cards featuring 100 great leaders from throughout hockey history
    - Five "Hits" made up of a mix of Autograph and Game-Used Memorabilia Cards
    - Total of 5 Autograph or Game-Used Memorabilia Cards Per Pack
    - Limited to only 4,000 Packs.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The role of the captain on a hockey team extends far past the ice and the person that wears the "C" is usually the leader in the dressing room as well. They bring the team up when they are facing defeat. They shoulder most of the blame whenever the other side wins. Those with this heavy responsibility are often ranked among the game's greatest players and many of them will be found in box of Captain-C from In The Game.

Releasing in March, 2012, Captain-C is a fitting tribute to those whose loyalties are proudly displayed on their chests. Each box will contain 10 cards and five of them will be Premium Foil Base Cards featuring 100 great leaders from throughout hockey history.

The other five cards in the box will be a mix of Autographs and Game-Used Memorabilia. Like with most products from In The Game, these hits will be produced in limited quantities and have both Gold and Silver versions. Look for autographs of such notable leaders as Dave Keon, Bobby Clarke, Jean Beliveau and Roberto Luongo!

Among the incredible Authentic Game-used Memorabilia collections found in Captain-C are Game-Used Jersey, Game-Used Patch, Stick and Jersey, Franchise Captains (featuring three players from the same club) and Captain's-C.

BASE CARDS
    The 100-card Base Card set will feature captains from eight decades. Each card has been manufactured using premium foil, making it one of the most exciting base card sets ever.

AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH CARDS
    Look for authentic autographs of such notable leaders as Joe Sakic, Mats Sundin, Gordie Howe, Dave Keon, Bobby Clarke, Jean Beliveau and Roberto Luongo!

GAME-USED MEMORABILIA CARDS
    The Game-Used Memorabilia checklist has the greatest players to have ever played the game featured in celebratory sets like: Stick & Jersey, Franchise Captains, Captain's-C, Vintage Memorabilia, International Captains, Record Setter and Junior Captains.

To see the checklist check out this link to ITG site:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/products-lineup/captain-c#!prettyPhoto

Prices at Blowout for presell is roughly over 82 a box with Pittsburgh Wholesale being about the same.

So divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $77. Shipping will be $5to the Canada or U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate. Bringing the total cost per slot will to an even $82 for the casebreaks. I will put all pulls in soft sleeves and top loaders with them being secured in a team bag or two in used bubble mailers most likely. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as we split the case break into 2 5 box breaks!

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the 10 packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1puckfrmcali (paid)
    2hossa18sens (paid)
    3Pensfan254858 (paid)
    4c_bass22 (paid)
    5andrewconnors9 (paid)
    6habscards (paid)
    7dmaksymyshyn (paid)
    8jags16 (paid)
    9Slyner77 (paid)
    10patrickadams26 (paid)

1st half
    andrewconnors9 - 1, 20, 21, 40, 41
    Pensfan254858 - 2, 19, 22, 39, 42
    hossa18sens - 3,18, 23, 38, 43
    dmaksymshyn - 4, 12, 37, 44
    c_bass22 - 5, 16, 36, 45
    jags16 - 6, 15, 26, 35, 46
    patrickadams26 - 7, 14, 27, 34, 47
    habscards - 8,13, 28,, 33, 48
    slyner77 - 9, 17, 24, 25 29, 32,, 49
    puckfrmcali - 10, 11, 30, 31, ,50

Picks
    andrewconnors9- linden silver patch, Autographs Silver Ed Van Impe, Autographs Silver Andy Bathgate, Gold Base 9 Brad Park, Base 43 Joe Thornton

Pensfan254858- Hap Day Vintage Memorabilia , brian leetch auto, Silver Base 50 Mario Lemiuex, Base 98 Yvan Cournoyer, 73 Ron Francis

hossa18sens- Game Used Jersey Gold /10 Saku Koivu, Bill Gadsby Silver Auto, Base gold 40 Jean Beliveau, Base Gold 54 Milt Schmidt, Base 14 Charlie Gonacher

dmaksymshyn- Stick and Jersey Pat Lafontaine Gold, GUJ Silver Pat Lafontaine, Base 51 Mark Messier, Base 5 Andy Bathgate,

c_bass22 - (Franchise Captains Rod, Dale, Alexander, SEND TO DT Undercover) Yvan The RoadRunner Cournoyer Auto, Base 13 Butch Bouchard, (Base 72 Rod Langway send to DT undercover)

jags16 - Jersy and Auto /10 Marc Staal , Luongo Auto, Gold Base 20 Daryl Stitler, Base 94 Trevor Linden, Base 23 Denis Potvin

patrickadams26 - Stick and Jersey Vincent Lecavalier, GUJ Mark Messier, GUJ Chris Pronger, Gold Base 92 Toe Blake, Base 41 Joe Nieuwendyk

habscards - Autographs Gold Kirk Muller, Auto silver Trevor Linden, Barry Beck auto , Tom Lysiak auto, Base 4 Andrew Ladd

slyner77 - Stick and Jersey Tony Amonte, Game Used Jersey Silver Raymond Bourque, Game Used Jersey Silver Tony Amonte, Silver Base 42 Joe Sakic,Nicklas Lidstrom Base, Pavel Bure base, Base 59 Pat Verbeek

puckfrmcali - Junior Captain Patrick O'Sullivan Gold, Junior Captain Zack Kassian,37 Henri Richard gold 46 King Clancy gold, Base 31 Fern Flaman

Autographs Gold
    Kirk Muller

Autographs Silver
    Ed Van Impe
    Barry Beck
    Trevor Linden
    Tom Lysiak
    Brian Leetch
    Roberto Luongo
    Bill Gadsby
    Andy Bathgate
    Yvan Cournoyer

Vintage Memorobilia
    Hap Day silver

Jersy and Auto
    Marc Staal

Stick and Jersey
    Pat Lafontaine Gold
    Vincent Lecavalier
    Tony Amonte

Franchise Captains
    Rod, Dale, Alexander

Junior Captain
    Patrick O'Sullivan Gold
    Zack Kassian

Game Used Jersey Silver Patch
    Trevor Linden

Game Used Jersey Gold
    Saku Koivu

Game Used Jersey Silver
    Tony Amonte
    Pat Lafontaine
    Raymond Bourque
    Mark Messier
    Chris Pronger

Base cards Gold
    9 Brad Park
    20 Daryl Stitler
    Henri Richard
    40 Jean Beliveau
    46 King Clancy
    54 Milt Schmidt
    92 Toe Blake

Base cards Silver
    4 Andrew Ladd
    5 Andy Bathgate
    13 Butch Bouchard
    14 Charlie Gonacher
    23 Denis Potvin
    31 Fern Flaman
    41 Joe Nieuwendyk
    42 Joe Sakic
    43 Joe Thornton
    50 Mario Lemiuex
    51 Mark Messier
    57 Nicklas Lidstrom
    59 Pat Verbeek
    61 Pavel Bure
    72 Rod Langway
    73 Ron Francis
    94 Trevor Linden
    98 Yvan Cournoyer

2nd half
    puckfrmcali - 1, 20, 21, 40,
    slyner77 - 6, 15, 22, 26, 35, 39, 42, 46
    habscards - 3, 9
    patrickadams26 - 4, 7, 14 , 17, 37, 44
    jags16 - 5, 16, 25, 36, 45
    c_bass22 - 2, 19
    dmaksymshyn - 24 , 27, 34, 47
    hossa18sens - 8, 13, 28, 33, 48
    pensfan254858 - 12, 18, 23, 29, 32, 38, 41, 43, 49
    andrewconnors9 - 10, 11, 30, 31, 50

Picks:

Puckfrmcali - Franchise Captains Ted, Alex & Gordie Gold, Junior Captain Ryan O'Mara, GUJ Kirk Muller, (Morrow BAse from case 2 from pensfan254858), Base 33 George Hainsworth

c_bass22 - Franchise Captains Mats, Doug, Wendel, (Auto Rod Langway Send to dt. undercover)

habscards - Game Used Jersey Silver Patch - Joe Nieuwendyk, Silver Auto Mike Modano

patrickadams26 - Stick and Jersey Denis Potvin Gold, GU Jersey Mario Lemieux, GUJ Shea Weber, Auto Rob Blake, Gold Base 77 Scott Niedermayer, Base 20 Daryl Stitler

jags16 - Autographs Gold Joe Nieuwendyk, Auto Guy Charbonneau, Auto Ed Van Impe, Garry Unger Auto, Gold Base 59 Pat Verbeek

slyner77 - GU Jersey Joe Sakic, GU Jersey Brendan Morrow, Silver Base 83 Steve Yzerman, Base 70 Mike Modano, Base 49 Luc Robitaille, Base 75 Ryan Getzalf, Base 95 Vincent Lecavalier, Base
    45 Keith Tkachuk

dmaksymshyn - Gold Base 58 Pat LaFontaine, Base 34 Gilbert Perrault, Base Gold 17 Dale Hawerchuk, Base 19 Danny Gare

hossa18sens - GU Jersey Rick Nash, GUJ Zach Parise, Auto Brad Marsh, Gold Base 35 Guy Charbonneau, Base Gold 16 Clark Gillies

pensfan254858 - GUJ Wendel Clark, Junior Captain Brayden Schenn, Silver Base Brett Hull, Silver Base 52 Maurice Richard, Base
    91 Theoren Fleury, Base 65 Ray Bourque, Base 71 Riberto Luongo, Base 12 Brian Leetch, Base 1 Al MacInnis

andrewconnors9 - Stick and Jersey Al MacInnis, Silver Auto Fern Flaman, Gold Base 67 Red Kelly, Auto Terry Ruskowski, Base 9 Brad Park

Autographs Gold
    Joe Nieuwendyk

Autographs Silver
    Garry Unger
    Brad Marsh
    Guy Charbonneau
    Mike Modano
    Rob Blake
    Fern Flaman
    Rod Langway
    Terry Ruskowski
    Ed Van Impe

Stick and Jersey
    Denis Potvin Gold
    Al MacInnis

Franchise Captains
    Ted, Alex & Gordie Gold
    Mats, Doug, Wendel

Junior Captain
    Ryan O'Mara
    Brayden Schenn

Game Used Jersey Silver Patch
    Joe Nieuwendyk

Game Used Jersey Silver
    Mario Lemieux
    Shea Weber
    Zach Parise
    Wendel Clark
    Brendan Morrow
    Joe Sakic
    Kirk Muller
    Rick Nash

Base cards Gold
    16 Clark Gillies
    17 Dale Hawerchuk
    35 Guy Charbonneau
    58 Pat LaFontaine
    59 Pat Verbeek[/S]
    [s] 67 Red Kelly

77 Scott Niedermayer

Base cards Silver
    1 Al MacInnis
    9 Brad Park

11 Brett Hull
    12 Brian Leetch
    19 Danny Gare
    20 Daryl Stitler
    33 George Hainsworth
    34 Gilbert Perrault
    45 Keith Tkachuk
    49 Luc Robitaille
    52 Maurice Richard
    65 Ray Bourque
    70 Mike Modano
    71 Riberto Luongo
    75 Ryan Getzalf
    83 Steve Yzerman
    91 Theoren Fleury
    95 Vincent Lecavalier
    Last edited by hossa18sens; 04-14-2012 at 11:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

am in
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I am going to go in on this...put me down in slot 7.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Post a trade and I will mark you down for a slot.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (114) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See PUCKFRMCALI's Items on eBay

we all pay the same to get a slot once all 10 slots are filled
    and a trade is made with don for the slot he will run a randomizer
    to see what order we pick in you could end up with the first pick.
    mike..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

Spot 8 for me thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

we all pay the same to get a slot once all 10 slots are filled
    and a trade is made with don for the slot he will run a randomizer
    to see what order we pick in you could end up with the first pick.
    mike..

? i know...my inner Karnac told me when he randomizes, slot 7 will jump to 1 or 10 !!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (114) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See PUCKFRMCALI's Items on eBay

Spot 8 for me thanks!

you need to post a trade with don to complete your spot in the
    group break

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

I am so in on this break :) Spot 9 please can't wait to see what we get chatting with Dr. Price mademe very excited for this stuff! I just posted the trade, thanks again Don for sponsoring another great break!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

PM sent Don

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast