Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stabgnid View Post
    Are you doing his baseball cards ????
    Yes everything.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

I will get you a list some time this weekend my home pc took a dump and some but head forgot to back up any of his list so I need to make a new one
    Steve
    Mark Grace Collector & Topps Team Sets
    Trade page Hidden Content
    Needs list Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stabgnid View Post
    I will get you a list some time this weekend my home pc took a dump and some but head forgot to back up any of his list so I need to make a new one
    Steve
    Sounds good I will stand by for the list.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

doing your list right now
    Mark Grace Collector & Topps Team Sets
    Trade page Hidden Content
    Needs list Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have a good amount of stuff, idk if id trade it though. Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by raiders4lyf View Post
    I have a good amount of stuff, idk if id trade it though. Pm me
    PM sent
    Hidden Content

Anyone, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.
    Hidden Content

ttmft
    Hidden Content

Bumpity bump bump.
    Hidden Content

Up again.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast