Thread: Steal of the Month #30
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM #1
Steal of the Month #30
Please read the rules carefully as the Hockey Staff will look to be doing this contest on a Monthly basis.
1. Contest begins at 12:00am EST March 1 and runs until 11:59pm EST March 31. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted for entry! And... Entries will be accepted until April 1, 11:59pm. ***Please only enter wins from the listed dates.***
2. Three (3) auctions per member per month. If a member submits more than three entries for the month, only the first three will be considered. (Please edit your wins into one post). The auction needs to be on single cards, not on a box of cards. Choose wisely! (Hockey only, please check the other sports for a similar contest)
3. Post a link to your Ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your SCF profile MUST match the user ID of the winning bidder!
**I will not chase people to make sure that there Ebay Profile is set up properly on SCF. If your ID is not set up your entry will not be accepted. So please make sure you are good to go. If you do not know how to setup your Ebay user ID in your SCF profile, feel free to contact me but I will not chase people down to make sure it is done.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Hockey moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in and given 150cc into their account.
7. Member must be in good standing. Please refer to the SCF Rules page on infractions.
8. Please make sure that the auction you submit is not a private listing (where eBay IDs are not shown). Private listing auctions will not be accepted as winning bidder user IDs cannot be verified.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
Last Month's Winner is: camr14
03-04-2012, 02:04 AM #2
So does this mean only ebay wins will be considered. As I think I recently had a steal on this site and just recvd it in the mail today.Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323
03-07-2012, 09:44 AM #3
03-13-2012, 12:26 AM #4
I will try this out with this win from today
2 cards - Lidstrom and Phaneuf jerseys both /100.
(9 cents plus s&H):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110839051680...84.m1497.l2649Collector of all things Red Wingstraders:Hidden ContentLidstrom PC - 552 in hand3000+ to go!
03-13-2012, 09:44 PM #5
Well, I'll try and remember to add to this before the end of the month:
1. 2011-12 UD Exclusives Louis Leblanc #/100 for 16.50 + 4.00 shipping
The first two of these sold for 59.99 USD via best offer and 66.00 CDN via auction.
2. 2011-12 UD Canvas Programme of Excellence C267 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins for 95.00 + 10.00 shipping. This was a regular auction.
This card on average was selling for 125-140.00 and currently books for 200.00
Last edited by xelloss1012; 04-01-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: updateMain collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content
03-19-2012, 04:57 PM #6
I have all 3 colors (White, Black, Red) of the jersey version of the 05-06 SPGU Zdeno Chara card, But I wanted to get a patche version. First one I see on e-bay has a .99 starting bid, threw a bid on it, figuring it would go higher, and it stayed at .99 for 4 days. with shipping it cost me a whopping $3.99. not bad for a card that books at $40
here's the original:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170800294478Main PC: Zdeno Chara.
Secondary PC: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa, Dave Bolland. also interested in any cards that have Eric, Marc, and Jordan Staal all together on them.
Tradelist is here: Hidden Content
03-27-2012, 11:14 PM #7
03-27-2012, 11:21 PM #8
I know its private and this wont be included in the vote but here is mine
Last edited by MasonBogosianColl; 03-28-2012 at 01:07 AM.Supercollecting Eddie Lack and Jordan Schroeder
03-28-2012, 12:38 PM #9
i just saved it as a picture, uploaded it to my photobucket, and posted it
03-28-2012, 12:41 PM #10
Looking for Stamkos, Kane and Toews Cards