How do you do fan packs?

Is it through emails or snail mail? How do you ask? I am new to this, any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Collecting GARY PAYTON! OKC players (especially durant, westbrook, and Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones III), Nick Collison, Thabo Sefalosha, Serge Ibaka, Antonio Daniels, Derek Fisher (in OKC uniform), Luke Ridnour in Sonic Uni, Pete Maravich, Ichiro (in baseball)

Quote Originally Posted by missnesmith View Post
    Is it through emails or snail mail? How do you ask? I am new to this, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I always email the teams pr people and they usually email back within a day or 2 and they can get you one sent out.
    Hidden Content

Looking for MMA: Forrest Griffin and Brandon Vera

Looking for NFL: Austin Pettis

I have always done them by email. I will locate on the teams website a Contact Us email or the email for the community relations. I then send my request letter to them. I either get a reply that they are sending one or one just shows up in the mail.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

What do you usually say in the emails?

I have requested two but they were for two of my fave teams so it wasn't a problem talking about my fandom of the team.
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Texas Rangers, Dolphins, Saints, Former Razorbacks, Former LSU Tigers, & Former Longhorns