Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See wjwen's Items on eBay

How do you do fan packs?

Is it through emails or snail mail? How do you ask? I am new to this, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it through emails or snail mail? How do you ask? I am new to this, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I always email the teams pr people and they usually email back within a day or 2 and they can get you one sent out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I have always done them by email. I will locate on the teams website a Contact Us email or the email for the community relations. I then send my request letter to them. I either get a reply that they are sending one or one just shows up in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do you usually say in the emails?

I have requested two but they were for two of my fave teams so it wasn't a problem talking about my fandom of the team.