Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

Wilt Chamberlan Floor Piece

Did anyone go to the sixers vs warriors game on march 2 and get an extra gu floor piece that wilt scored his 100 points on and woul like to trade it, i got screwed outa going to this game and really want this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tell me about it, I tried getting two tickets two weeks ago but they only had court-side seats for sale. I even took off work to go to the game and was really mad that I couldn't get tickets. To make it worse, some SCUMBAGS are selling this stuff on ebay like this guy..
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilt-Chamber...item416335c88a

5 dude, really? Its people like this that are scum. I can bet my life that this dude didn't even stay for the game. Terrible and super annoying for legit Sixer and basketball fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish I would of known about this. My buddy has two season tickets right behind the Sixers bench. I mean right where there come out and it's 1st row. I'll have to ask if he went.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Tell me about it, I tried getting two tickets two weeks ago but they only had court-side seats for sale. I even took off work to go to the game and was really mad that I couldn't get tickets. To make it worse, some SCUMBAGS are selling this stuff on ebay like this guy..
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilt-Chamberlain-100-Points-Floor-Hardwood-Court-Piece-Of-History-Rare-/280837343370?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416335 c88a

5 dude, really? Its people like this that are scum. I can bet my life that this dude didn't even stay for the game. Terrible and super annoying for legit Sixer and basketball fans.

How do you know he's not a season ticket holder and 1 of those 5 are his wife's card? And the other 3 could be his kids? I think you jumped the gun with this statement...

BANNED

Country

yea but if you are a legit sixers fan i dont think you will be selling this within an hour of the game ending

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you know he's not a season ticket holder and 1 of those 5 are his wife's card? And the other 3 could be his kids? I think you jumped the gun with this statement...

If he was a season ticket holder he would not be selling a piece of Philadelphia sports history, period. And even IF he was selling them, asking $100 (when he probably just bought five $10 seats, is nothing more than a person trying to make a quick buck off people like me who would die to have that in their collection). I have no probelm with people selling stuff, hell I might bid on a few, but when you have a guy selling 5 for 100 each and one guy selling one for a 1000, it's clear what their intentions are. Well, I'm not their stepping stone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is kinda like when Bobbleheads were popular. You could buy as many cheap tickets and get them and sell them that night on ebay. Not the same as these Wilts floor pieces, but people know it's easy money.

BANNED

Country

exactly people like that annoy me, i mean the owners bought the court and gave it to the fans as a giveaway not a sellaway, and i would die to have it too, thats why i posted this thread, i mean i understand if you need the $$ but i doubt they do b/c that guy had 5 seats, probably a season tix holder and put it on ebay within an hour of the end of the game, i mean if you need to sell it in a month, i understand but right after the game when you are a season tix holder, come on man really

SCF Rewards
    Country

exactly people like that annoy me, i mean the owners bought the court and gave it to the fans as a giveaway not a sellaway, and i would die to have it too, thats why i posted this thread, i mean i understand if you need the $$ but i doubt they do b/c that guy had 5 seats, probably a season tix holder and put it on ebay within an hour of the end of the game, i mean if you need to sell it in a month, i understand but right after the game when you are a season tix holder, come on man really

Amen brother. I was actually looking at all of the auctions and one guy is selling SEVEN of them, all as different listings. Bet he's a diehard Philly sports fan.

BANNED

Country

which to me makes no sense, how does a die hard fan of a team sell something that comremates one of the greatest achievments on that cities sports history, hey evev NBA history

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast