Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Pretty sad.

  1. #1

    Pretty sad.

    http://www.denverpost.com/lacrosse/ci_20076888
    Saw on the news tonight a story about one of these men that died for our country. They interviewed his family and all I can say is what a man.

    I was just thinking of this in view of the new story about an American going before congress and testifying that she's going bankrupt because shes having to much sex and that the government needs to fund her sex. So sad that shes getting so much press and everyone is acting like she is the hero. She isn't a hero, these men who died for our country are.

    Just some thoughts after watching the news.

  2. #2
    These men are not dying for our country, that always has been and will be false.They are dying for absolutely no good reason at all. And that is a crying shame.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    These men are not dying for our country, that always has been and will be false.They are dying for absolutely no good reason at all. And that is a crying shame.


  4. #4
    Try saying this to someone who just lost their son or daughter, maybe someone on here that lost a brother,a sister,etc, that they died for nothing while serving for our country? That's heartless!

    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    These men are not dying for our country, that always has been and will be false.They are dying for absolutely no good reason at all. And that is a crying shame.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers#1fan View Post
    Try saying this to someone who just lost their son or daughter, maybe someone on here that lost a brother,a sister,etc, that they died for nothing while serving for our country? That's heartless!
    Its a sad truth that's what it is. People need to quit being delusional and accept the truth that them being in Afghanistan has nothing to do with us here. They need to be here with their families.

  6. #6
    Still need to support the troops and that means keeping this type of opinion to yourself. It's hurtful and disrespectful.


    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    Its a sad truth that's what it is. People need to quit being delusional and accept the truth that them being in Afghanistan has nothing to do with us here. They need to be here with their families.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers#1fan View Post
    Still need to support the troops and that means keeping this type of opinion to yourself. It's hurtful and disrespectful.
    If people keep those opinions to themselves, kids will just keep on being sent over to fight for causes that aren't representative of the country as a whole.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    If people keep those opinions to themselves, kids will just keep on being sent over to fight for causes that aren't representative of the country as a whole.
    +1
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

  9. #9
    Unfortunately, the way the world is today people voicing their opinions will not keep us out of other countries, so in the end voicing opinions like this only hurts the families of the men and women dying for our country.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    Its a sad truth that's what it is. People need to quit being delusional and accept the truth that them being in Afghanistan has nothing to do with us here. They need to be here with their families.
    Try going to a group of soldiers and tell them your " opinion " see how it turns out.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •