Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTTF few more of Batum

Hi! I have a numbered Batum RC /1000, I think it is from Topps Co-Signers or Triple Threads, I will verify that... any need? I am looking for base card help for my through the mail autograph collecting- thanks, Bri
    Wantlist...
    -2012-present Bowman Chrome first year baseball stuff.
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    would trade for the batum, just let me know what you need for the threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi! I have a numbered Batum RC /1000, I think it is from Topps Co-Signers or Triple Threads, I will verify that... any need? I am looking for base card help for my through the mail autograph collecting- thanks, Bri

I am looking for some base cards of the following players that would look good with autographs on them :)

Klay Thompson
    Nate Archibald
    Andre Miller
    Dirk Nowitzki
    John Stockton (newer stuff)
    Deron Williams
    DeMarcus Cousins
    Rick Barry
    Connie Hawkins
    James Worthy
    Shane Battier
    Darren Collison
    Jerry West
    Wantlist...
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

Alright thank you, please PM me with stuff you do find- Bri
    Wantlist...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12