Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Last week I sent a few TTM's out.One of them I thought was to Bob Cerv.
    Today I got back my letter and index card signed by Dave Cash.He sent my letter with the questions answered.But the letter starts with Dear Mr.Cerv.I feel like a dope.Has this ever happened to anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to the wrong Bob Johnson once. He didn't take to kind to it. He wrote me a nasty note back.

It happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was someone I was going to send to.And he signed and answered my questions in 7 days.But I still feel stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That happens abit more then you think. 1 in particular i know of is the J.D. Smith address in the database. There was 2 J.D. Smiths that played in the NFL in the early 60's. The one in the database is the Eagles player. It happens enough that if you send a 49ers card to the J.D. Smith address, you get back a letter back from Mrs J.D. Smith explaining just how much mail they get for the wrong player. Maybe if indyreds or another admin see's this, they could add to that address in the instruction area that it is the Philadelphia Eagles player, Not the 49ers player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

That happens abit more then you think. 1 in particular i know of is the J.D. Smith address in the database. There was 2 J.D. Smiths that played in the NFL in the early 60's. The one in the database is the Eagles player. It happens enough that if you send a 49ers card to the J.D. Smith address, you get back a letter back from Mrs J.D. Smith explaining just how much mail they get for the wrong player. Maybe if indyreds or another admin see's this, they could add to that address in the instruction area that it is the Philadelphia Eagles player, Not the 49ers player.

I took care of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took care of it.

thanks Oxxon, Maybe that will save Mrs J.D. Smith alittle time & some collectors some stamps..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

One time I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I sent a ttm request to Mike Golic but I sent him a card of his brother Bob Golic. I never heard anything back from either of the Golics.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

How about when you misspell their names but they still sign it...

Spelled Vladimir wrong...

Spelled Zambrano wrong...