Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Works for me - go ahead and post it - thanks
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

ttt.

Added new Prizm rookie trade bait, including Dion Waiters.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

I have the Durant below if you need it. Interested in your Dirk GU and Dion Waiters Prizm RC. LMK.

-Ben
    Kevin Durant:
    08-09 Topps Murad Mini SP #211

UPDATE, also have these:
    Jeff Green:
    10-11 Donruss Green Die Cut #135
    10-11 Prestige Prestigious Pros Red #51 #d151/299
    Last edited by BenDenham; 12-08-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Could use all three. Could trade both the Dirk GU and the Waiters RC for them if you throw in Bowman Blue DJ White RC #136 #d 416/499 and the Nash SkyBox RC. LMK.

I can add the white, but I think the Nash is gone. LMK

-Ben

How about the Rose 08-09 Hot Prospects Alumni Mates w/Shawne Williams #AM-10?

pm sent
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

ttt - any more deals? Looking to trade the Kobe dual GU for a Durant. Also still looking for lower-end deals - need all Prizm OKC base, etc.

List updated.

Another update.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast