Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bpot21's Items on eBay

Discuss your autographed Footballs/Helmets

Hey guys I recently purchased a Dan Fouts autographed San Diego Chargers football online. It is a authentic signature with H.O.F '93 written with the signature. I am planning on beginning to collect football memorabilia and was curious to what some people have already collected!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

I have a Maurice Jones-Drew UCLA autographed mini helmet, Maurice Jones-Drew Pro Bowl autographed mini helmet (thanks to a member on here), a Maurice Jones-Drew McFarlane, Ron Dayne signed 8x10, Tony Dungy singed 8x10, Brett Favre signed 8x10, and a few college coaches pieces that are signed/personalized from emailing them. Also have a few baseball bobbleheads, some signed baseballs, and a few signed 8x10's from this year's TwinsFest.

I have a very small collection compared to others on here, but it's a start for what will hopefully be a cool part of a house someday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've helped and funded my sons mini helmet collection. We started two years ago, all IP.
    Today was the first paid appearance, Darren Sproles-Saints(PSA-DNA). 49ers, Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith. Andrew Luck-Stanford. Just the 4 so far. We really like how minis turn out. Deciding on adding a couple more at Tristar next month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My younger son does footballs. Braylon Edwards-NFL Duke. Patrick Willis-49ers mini white panel. Alex Smith-49ers mini white panel. Taylor Mays-49ers mini white panel. Andrew Luck-Stanford mini white panel (enscribed, to Jared).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See terpsfan325's Items on eBay

my dad is from buffalo, so i grew up watching jim kelly, thurman thomas, and bruce smith in their 4 super bowl appearances. i have each of them on a bills throwback mini, several ravens players on mini helmets, ray lewis on a full-sized ravens replica, and several former terps players on minis.

i recently purchased a display case that holds 16 mini helmets and love the way it looks on the wall!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Broncos

I have a few mini helmets.

5 Terrell Davis- 1 from Georgia, 1 old Bronco logo, 1 new logo, 1 SB XXXII, and 1 SB XXXIII.

1 Elway
    1 John Lynch
    1 Mike Anderson
    1 Clinton Portis

And 2 Rod Smith. One of those is the chrome SB version with stickers from both games on it. Long story on that one. Took me a year to finally get it.

Also a full size replica of Elway - old logo.

And a few balls.

A Spalding with a big Terrell Davis auto that came from the old Signature Rookies set I think. Back in 95. It was some kind of redemption.

An Invesco Field inaugural year ball signed by Rod Smith that was handed to me personally by Billy Thompson. My father won a community service award from the Broncos, but he was unable to attend the ceremony. I went in his place. He got a nice crystal award, and the ball in a sweet case. He did not want the ball, so I have it.

Lastly a white panel ball from the Terrell Davis Salute the Kids Foundation. it's got a huge TD on one panel, and 20 something other Broncos, including Rod Smith, Eddie Mac, John Mobley, and Al Wilson. This I got a charity auction along with a stick signed by the Avalanche and a hat signed by the Nuggets.

These last two balls are serial numbered.

My best piece of memorabilia, although not signed, is a pair of seats from Mile High Stadium.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

I dont have much but I will share anyway.

I have a 8x10 signed Brandon Roy- He came to fort lewis and signed

I have a signed copy of Pete Carroll book- he came to fort lewis and signed

Last I have a sign Troy Aikman Mini Helmet - I won this in a raffle

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collect mainly HOF'ers in all sports. For football I get a mini along with a photo signed. Depending if I really liked the player and/or where he was ranked all-time dictates whether I get an 8x10 or 16x20. Another factor is how much extra the HOF inscription is. If I only get one HOF inscription it will be on the mini. Since NY Giants Training Camp is 15 minutes away I get the players to sign a panel football. My auto's are all in-person (IP) with the exception of a couple which came from the players foundation (Favre & Ryan)...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Mini Helmets

Andy Lee
    Jeremey Newberry (NFL)
    Dana Stubbfield (NFL)
    Takeo Spikes (NFL)
    Jeff Ulbrich (NFL)
    Michael Robinson
    Michael Robinson (PSU)
    Bill Romanowski
    49ers Mini w/ multiple sigs
    Don Lisbon
    Giovani Carmazzi
    Jimmy Johnson
    Jeff Garcia
    Roger Craig (Raiders)
    Brandon Lloyd
    Hugh McElhenny
    Vernon Davis (Pro Bowl)
    Manny Lawson (College)
    Bryant Young
    Earl Cooper

F/S
    Jeff Ulbrich
    08-09 Niner Team
    Million Dollar Backfield
    07-08 Niner Team
    Fred Dean
    Bob St Clair
    Terrell Owens
    Garrison Hearst
    Ronnie Lott
    Steve Young
    Joe Montana
    Deion Sanders
    Joe Perry

Others
    Ickey Woods Mini
    Terrell Owens (Eagles F/S)
    Michael Vick (Falcons F/S)
    Celebrity QB Shoot-Out Challenge F/S Helmet - Jerry Rice, Jim Plunkett, Ken Stabler, Roman Gabriel, John Paye, Kevin Sweeney, Craig Morton, Babe Parilli, Craig Morton, Dan Pastorini, Art Thoms, Cliff Branch, Roger Craig, Daryle Lamonica and Joe Montana, Joe Theisman, Earl Morrall, Danny White, and Gino Torretta.

I think that's it for helmets. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Here is what I have signed football wise.

Full size 2010 team signed Philadelphia Eagles helmet
    Desean jackson- mini helmet Eagles
    Donovan Mcnabb- mini helmet Eagles
    Michael Irvin- mini helmet Cowboys
    Michael Irvin- Mini Helmet Miami Hurricanes
    Sean taylor- Mini Helmet Miami Hurricanes
    Willis Mcgahee- mini helmet Miami Hurricanes
    Clinton Portis- mini helmet Miami Hurricanes
    Jim Brown- mini helmet Browns
    Dan Marino Signed Jersey psa/dna
    Dan Marino Signed Authentic Football psa/dna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast