Escrow Trade Agreement between Youngcub & SportsCardMike

Youngcub sends:
    NM-MT 2008-09 UD Ultimate Derrick Rose Ultimate Signatures Rookie 15/25

SportsCardMike sends:
    $150 PP ($100 up front, $50 within the next 10 days)
    NM-MT 2007-08 UD Chronology Stitches in Time Lebron James /35

SCM will pay $5 for escrow fees, Youngcub will cover the rest of the fees

Trade Agreement:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...5#post11203375
    Last edited by Youngcub; 03-09-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Here are the scans

My end:

His end:

I dont need scan of the back... I will take his word that there are no serious issues with the card

PM coming...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Package from YoungCub received today:

Card was packaged inside one-touch magnetic. It was surrounded by two pieces of cardboard with two crumpled paper balls to even out the package. Will be shipped out in the same manner.

As I understand it, SportsCardMike shipped directly to YoungCub. So upon SportsCardMike's approval that the card still meets his satisfaction, I will ship the card to him. Awaiting funds for shipping and escrow fee from YoungCub.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Scan of outgoing package:

Received the card today as described

I see the trade has been marked complete and both parties have issued feedback. I am closing this Escrow Trade...